Sign in to follow this  
Silver_Dragon

What is DCS

Wags put them. ED team take overtime to release 1.5.

Team members needed to release the 1.5 and L-39 Open Betas are still in the office and will be working through the night.

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

******FROM Wags********

We think we have resolved the failures, and we are now uploading it to our test server. Once we've had a check, and if all looks good, we will then open it to everyone. One step closer guys.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2490685#post2490685

Fingers.......and toes crossed!!!! :smile:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I'm not sure if this is a taboo question, or at least untimely with the excitement around the 1.5 update, but is there any ETA for DCS World 2? I saw Matt Wagner's latest mirage video, and I WANT IT.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Yes,NTTR Do out end of November.........If all goes well :smile: 

Patrick

Yes,NTTR Do out end of November.........If all goes well :smile: 

Thx!

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Wags keeping us "Entertained" till 1.5 DCS World Build is ready for beta updater

Patrick

DCS: World 1.5 Open Beta availble to autoupdater

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2493338&postcount=8
Done!

Use autoapdater of open-beta.

If you no have the Open beta check here:

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that DCS World 1.5.0 is now available via the Auto Updater for the DCS World Open Beta.

You can download the DCS World Open Beta here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/beta/

As an Open Beta, THERE WILL BE BUGS! If you find one, we ask that you first review the bug reporting FAQ here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=147710

If you find a valid bug, please report per the guidelines to the correct sub-forum here: http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=437

Thanks and have fun!

YAHOO!!!! Downloading!!!!!! :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile: 

Patrick

HotFix 1 (1.5.0.45280) available by the autoupdater.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2496791&postcount=9
DCS 1.5 open beta hotfix 1
Fixed launching in Steam
Fixed login when username contains special characters
Fixed third-party modules: MiG-21, Hawk
A-10C TAD map fixed

Air combat vs 120 aircrafts on DCS: W 1.5, with Max detail graphics. After, the video maker intent a +200 aircraft combat but have FPS problems.

Wags Q & A Oct.04.2015

Patrick

DCS: World 1.5 (beta) installation files and Torrent available:

Got to spend a little time with this over the weekend and very impressed with the improvements over the previous version (which I uninstalled about an hour after installing). The atmospheric scattering, clouds, lighting, smooth rendering of autopen even at high speeds on the deck, the sea, the rain effects (although not on the cockpit glass unfortunately), the ground textures, all really good. I'm going to be spending a lot more time (and money) in this world from now on.

I have a feeling it's a really low priority but are there any plans to improve the mesh? It's clearly quite low resolution which really stands out in the mountainous areas.

Also, has anything been said about long-term plans for other areas after Nevada?