Sign in to follow this  
moey124

who has the best 767 payware out there?

That's because it's a feelthere product, Wilco is just the publisher, not the developer. A Wilco developed project is for example the 777 or the CRJ NextGen.

I still think CS is down at the bottom of the pile for payware.

I actually just flew a LVLD flight yesterday and it has really reinvigorated me to start flying her again. Yes, she is outdated as compared to the newer products, but that can also be solved from various texture and sound upgrades (freeware and payware). The bottom line is that it is a very tried and true airplane - you know what you are getting when you purchase it, as it functions very well (systems and FMC) and has been bug free (in my experience) having owned it for 6 years now; it is simply as-advertised.

Regarding the CS 757, I bought it a few years ago when it was on sale and only flew it a few times the first week I purchased it. That week was all I needed to see how big a piece of junk that airplane was and back to the LVLD I went. I will not purchase another CS product, and I even bought the 757 for about $10.

Yesterday I flew again with CS 767-200 first time in ages, and encountered no problems or bugs at all (a year or so ago I couldn't even complete long haul flight with it because of some bug causing my engines to stop after some hours of flight).

I still like LDS 767 most, but as I find -200 series better looking and suits certain long haul routes of my virtual airline well I do also like to fly the CS one too, overall it seems to be better than CS 757 which I don't recommend.

I have to laugh at all the people complaining that CS put out 5 patches to their plane as evidence that the plane was bad.  A quick check of Level D's website shows that they put out two patches (three if you count the winglet patch) after releasing their plane. (Next, we'll be hearing, "Oh!  But CS put out two MORE than Level D did!") :rolleyes: