Sign in to follow this  
fjsharry

ND strange situation after BUS AC1 OFF

This situation was happen after BUS AC 1 OFF(failure),ND show MAP FAIL,is left FMC lost power cause?(and i lost GPS 1)

Also other strange is if ND range change to 320,then ND will back to normal,is a bug?

1-9.jpg

2-7.jpg

ND show MAP FAIL,is left FMC lost power cause?(and i lost GPS 1)

If I remember correctly, the AC BUS 1 powers the left FMS. The right FMS is now the master FMS.

ND range change to 320,then ND will back to normal,is a bug

There should be a button (or two) on the SIS panel above the captain's oxygen mask. Press that button (can't remember the label) to have the First Officer's map on the captain's ND.

I don't think it's a bug.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

If I remember correctly, the AC BUS 1 powers the left FMS. The right FMS is now the master FMS.

There should be a button (or two) on the SIS panel above the captain's oxygen mask. Press that button (can't remember the label) to have the First Officer's map on the captain's ND.

I don't think it's a bug.

1.Yes,left FMS was power by AC bus1,and my AC BUS 1 was failure,then i turn right fms become source by SISP,and seem not answer my question.. : ),my question is,if lost left FMS will cause left ND become "MAP FAIL",so left ND source is left FMS?

2.Mmm..,i always using right FMS become FMS source,but question is left ND WAS MAP FAIL,but why if turn ND range to 320 then MAP display become normal...?

2.Mmm..,i always using right FMS become FMS source,but question is left ND WAS MAP FAIL,but why if turn ND range to 320 then MAP display become normal...?

No bug, this is exactly like the real aircraft behaves. Whenever one FMS feeds both NDs, they have to be at the same range setting in order to display the map.

If you don't like it, call Honeywell and ask for a refund :wink:

Cheers,

Markus

Markus Burkhard

No bug, this is exactly like the real aircraft behaves. Whenever one FMS feeds both NDs, they have to be at the same range setting in order to display the map.

If you don't like it, call Honeywell and ask for a refund :wink:

Cheers,

Markus

I just confuse this situation,so one FMS was both ND source,then if want show MAP on fail side ND just need to turn same range by both side.?

Reading this reminded me how much I love this aircraft, not even sure why I stopped flying her. Definitely one of the best addons for FS

Rob Prest

not even sure why I stopped flying her

Perhaps you don't have a life since the NGX came out? :Peace: :sorry:

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg