Sign in to follow this  
autopilot

How to fully Turn-off the Jet in FSX?

Hello, Guys!

Here is another simple question but I couldn't find that.

How to fully Turn-off Boeing 747-400? I can turn off all engines and even despite of turning off all engines, air plane still give voice. So what is the key board command to turn off a Jet in FSX? Probably we say it the Master Switch.

Regards,

AP,

I'd hit the Q key twice. If there is still sound, press Shift-M, and if there is still sound after that, I'd blame something that wasn't in the plane.

I'd hit the Q key twice. If there is still sound, press Shift-M, and if there is still sound after that, I'd blame something that wasn't in the plane.

I've done Shift M already too but plane don't shut. Its mean there is no key has been made by Microsoft to fully turn off the jet. Am I right?

Turn off the battery, which is the final source of power to the plane. That should do it. Unless, of course, the default 747 has an APU which you can't turn off...

But no, there is no all-in-one key to turn off a jetliner...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

CTRL+Shift+F1 shuts them all off.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Its mean there is no key Microsoft has been made to turn off Jet. I'm Sorrow!

Thanks all for contribute.

Did you not read my post?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Did you not read my post?

I've read your post and done this method but this only shuts off 4 Engines only but voice still comes.

Of course there isn't... This is a flight simulator, it aims to be as realistic as possible. Having a single button to turn the entire plane on or off would fit an arcade flying game, but certainly not a flight simulator. Look, if you genuinely want to fly in FSX you WILL have to learn at least something about it. Start with the Cessna 172 though, that's one has less buttons, so there's less to worry or think about. Even that plane has at least two buttons to get the plane on or off, though, so...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case