Sign in to follow this  
felixkkchow

Question about the PMDG 747 load manager

I am trying to use the PMDG747 LOAD MANAGER to load passengers, cargo and fuel on the the aircraft, however it doesnt seems work, as when I load the aircarft and check the amount of fuel on board, it doesn't appear as what I sat on the load manager. ( I know that I can access fuel loading from pmdg/options/fuel, but I just wonder why the load manager doesnt work) which means the loading of passengers and cargo probably hasn't loaded as well. Can anyone give me some tips about this?

I launch FSX > then select the PMDG 747 > Then open the pmdg 747 load manager and set the amount of fuel and passengers > then load the flight

Felix

I am trying to use the PMDG747 LOAD MANAGER to load passengers, cargo and fuel on the the aircraft, however it doesnt seems work, as when I load the aircarft and check the amount of fuel on board, it doesn't appear as what I sat on the load manager. ( I know that I can access fuel loading from pmdg/options/fuel, but I just wonder why the load manager doesnt work) which means the loading of passengers and cargo probably hasn't loaded as well. Can anyone give me some tips about this?

I launch FSX > then select the PMDG 747 > Then open the pmdg 747 load manager and set the amount of fuel and passengers > then load the flight

Felix

The 744 load manager is not like the NGX. You need to click "SAVE TO FILE" or "SEND TO FSX".

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

If you load a panel state when starting, the amount of fuel will revert to the amount that was in the aircraft when you saved the panel state

The 744 load manager is not like the NGX. You need to click "SAVE TO FILE" or "SEND TO FSX".

hey kenny, I have click 'send to fsx' but when i load the aircraft, the amount of fuel still doesn't match with the one i have set in the load manger.

If you load a panel state when starting, the amount of fuel will revert to the amount that was in the aircraft when you saved the panel state

Hey Richard, I haven't load a panel state, the fuel still unmatch with the one i have set in the load manager...... How would I be able to know if I have loaded the passengers onboard or not? If there any indications?

You seem to try only using the load manager, saving to file then loading the PMDG 747.

What happens if you load the PMDG 747 first and then use the load manager and then "Send to FSX"?. This works just as well and you can see the amount change when you click OK to "Send loads and fuel to FSX"

Dugald Walker

Hey Richard, I haven't load a panel state, the fuel still unmatch with the one i have set in the load manager...... How would I be able to know if I have loaded the passengers onboard or not? If there any indications?

Check the ZFW figure in the FMS against the figure given in the load manger. Confirm that you have both the 747 and the load manager set in kgs. Try and set the weight and fuel of the aircraft, click "save to file" a couple of times and then close the load manager and load FSX