Sign in to follow this  
drnex

Abacus 787 - Help!

Even though the Abacus is very quality I am thinking of replacing it because of the improvement Abacus has made to the nose and tail from the real Boeing design. When is the QW 787 coming out? How does the Aerosim model stack up?6

Aerosim is visually really good, it isn't real system simulation like QW one will mostly be, but if you are happy with cockpit systems of Abacus 787 you should like Aerosim even more in that sector.

Not sure when QW comes out, not very soon I believe as they are also working on Avro for FSX at the moment.

Even though the Abacus is very quality

This proves you're either a troll, or you haven't really gotten out much in the FS addon world. :blink:

There are SO many other planes that are better then Abacus (and it doesn't take much to be above Abacus).

Move on and find yourself a different developer.

This proves you're either a troll, or you haven't really gotten out much in the FS addon world. :blink:

There are SO many other planes that are better then Abacus (and it doesn't take much to be above Abacus).

Move on and find yourself a different developer.

To each they own. If I think Abacus plane very quality my opinion you can disagree even though youd be foolish.

I looked at Aerosim website but 787 page bairly litterete in english very bad spelling and grammer so I scared about how good product is and think I will remain Abacus since it still the best until maybe QW come out and then I think again about choice. Also I dont like Aerosim picture of cockpit looks to many buttons. To bad Wilco not make 787 usually good product and cheep (sp?).

I think Abacus plane very quality my opinion you can disagree even though youd be foolish.

Lol I'm foolish for disagreeing with your opinion?

You do know that opinions are subjective, right? They aren't right or wrong.

Way to show your character though. You're more of a troll then I thought. Leaving this thread now! :p0502:

Lol I'm foolish for disagreeing with your opinion?

You do know that opinions are subjective, right? They aren't right or wrong.

Way to show your character though.

Kettel calling pot?

Kettel calling pot?

Never called you foolish for having an opinion. Nice try though. Cya.

Never called you foolish for having an opinion. Nice try though. Cya.

U call me troll for liking Abacus and demand I find new developer. Therefore you imply my opinion stupid.

You know opinion is subjunctive right?

Here is an example of what the rudder does, look at first picture: http://www.flightsim...59cc513ce9f3ef2 See rudder tils across instead of just side to side and the wings are super high, should not be like that on the ground. Maybe I try deleting FSX and reinstalling?

Is that normal? As in, the actual 787 moves this way? If Abacus says it's officially licensed from Boeing then I guess Abacus must be right, 787 just has very strange rudder system?

This is not normal. Mine doesn't act like that at all.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Haven't done an Abacus airplane for many years. I learned earlly that they were not up to the quality that we have come to expect. Many free planes far exceed the Abacus models. Welcome to the forum and welcome to learning about the developers that provide the best products for our hobby. Live and learn.

Stan

Its kinda cute to think that a rudder turning on its side is normal and immitating the real world :) That, your chromatic window fantasy, and being put off by poor spelling (when your own spelling is full of pot holes) kinda gave your troll status away </3

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

This thread is funny to read - my apolgies to OP, but I do think this is a troll thread.

-

As a devout reader of AVSIM reviews before any purchase decision - my takeaway from this thread is that the reviews may not always be the best reflection of the quality. On this thread, the majority thinks the Abacus 787 is horrible while the reviews apparently rated it ok.

I thought for sure this was another troll thread. So..very...confused.

And can we just leave Bieber out of this?

CPU: i7-9700KF stable @ 5.0GHz | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 Ti @ stock | RAM: G. Skill Trident Z 32GB (2x16GB) 3200Mhz | PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus | COOLING: Deepcool Castle 240 AIO | PANEL: 27" @ 1080p

Its kinda cute to think that a rudder turning on its side is normal and immitating the real world :) That, your chromatic window fantasy, and being put off by poor spelling (when your own spelling is full of pot holes) kinda gave your troll status away </3

<3 ok fine I admit it. It's a troll thread :-). The electrochromic window fantasy was a nice touch though, wasn't it?