Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

The Einstein Award - Member Nominations Now Open!

I nominate Holger Sandmann for changing the face of the world with his GIS skills, and for breaking the cycle of crap scenery being created and generally raising the bar for everyone

I would like to nominate, Ed Cox,aka Edetroit.

PS.If Al was not staff,he would most certainly have gotten my vote,

I'd like to nominate Tabs (Ryan). He's always very helpful.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Tom, can staff vote on a community member?

Yes.

Reminder folks... If a person has been nominated, they have been nominated. No need to nominate them again. Please, before you nominate someone, make sure they have not already been nominated.

Please, before you nominate someone, make sure they have not already been nominated.

Forget it, Tom. Internet fora clearly show the art of reading has died out long ago! :wink:

Maybe, instead, it would be a nice idea to make an updated list of the already nominated in the first post?

Gosh, Golly, Wow! :LMAO:

Many thanks, John, (JoTayhen) - it's always nice when something really unexpected happens like this - but there are SO many others who deserve this award!!

Certainly there may be room within the Avsim heart, for an award for the "support" service provided by so many unsung heroes to the community - perhaps a "David Marshall" award - but for me - an "Einstein" conjures up something more related to a particular "genius" in terms of making the FSX simulator so much better than it was after the release of SP2, and in this light my nomination has to be ******* Altuve, for his intense work some three years ago. He moved the simulator ahead in one great step. There is one other - as yet in the background, whom I might mention, and he is Steve Parsons, for his (on-going) work with DX10. It is now usable.

Again - thank you, John, but "Einstein I ain't!" :Whew:

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I would like to nominate Jeffrey S. Bryner for the quality and depth of his work as a repainter and tweaker of fs aircraft. His many files are always taken from real world examples (often ones he has flown on). He spares no effort to make them all photo-real, with the consent of the original developers, and is very approachable and friendly.

I nominate Matthias Neusinger. His FS Recorder for FS9 and FSX adds something both sims were missing--the ability to record and replay a long flight. It works wonderfully well and has added to my enjoyment of the hobby.

I'd like to nominate Dan Downs (Downscc) for his participation to forums, generous and courteous help when answering questions and immense production (just look in the file library).

Bruno

Just a reminder... Nominations will be closed tomorrow. If you have a nomination that has not yet been made, you need to make it now.

Hi, since the staff give us five days for the nomination from Jun 25 to Jun 30 I will BE PLEASED TO NOMINATE Robesrt S. Ransazzo : rsrandazzo for his creations that have changed our life. Thank you Robert and thanks to the PMDG Team.