Sign in to follow this  
scotchegg

Promising aircraft hints in the marketplace filter drop-down?

Just had a look at the marketplace option after entering flight. When you go to aircraft and into the dropdown filter menu it offers different categories: basic, cargo, deluxe and passenger.

I have the maule and rv6 already so deluxe is empty at the moment, but seems they are certainly planning for more, and widening the type of planes they offer.

Wonder what passenger means...

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Just had a look at the marketplace option after entering flight. When you go to aircraft and into the dropdown filter menu it offers different categories: basic, cargo, deluxe and passenger.

I have the maule and rv6 already so deluxe is empty at the moment, but seems they are certainly planning for more, and widening the type of planes they offer.

The Maule actually goes under the "Passenger" and "Cargo" categories as well.

I was hoping that 'passenger' meant premium dlc. Eg 50 cents for whingeing old man, $22 for fully animated babe up front :-)

Those sorting choices has been in the aircraft selection menu ingame since the release of flight...

I kind of was hoping there would be an instrument section, where a Maule auto pilot would become available.

I was hoping that 'passenger' meant premium dlc. Eg 50 cents for whingeing old man, $22 for fully animated babe up front :-)

This really made me laugh! Don't give them any ideas, because at those prices, all my passengers would be whining old men! LOL!! :D

I still think they would make more money if they gave away the planes for free and charged us real cash for virtual fuel. :Thinking:

I still think they would make more money if they gave away the planes for free and charged us real cash for virtual fuel. :Thinking:

Excellent idea... it would make us be more realistic about our mixture, prop,and throttle settings.

I would go broke real fast if that was the case.