Sign in to follow this  
AZsoccer

ALASKA RELEASED

14,99 dollars! That's CHEAP!!! Really very CHEAP!!!

There are additional free downloads:

Shared Resources

Alaska Shared Resources

Gridded Urban LC

Cold Climate Wilderness LC

Universal LC

(I edited the topic title to make it a bit more clear Alaska is released. :wink: )

It's not here. It's over there!

Cmon, download then lots of pics please! For us poor folk without pc access for a few days. Go on, hurry up! Stop reading this. Go on.

I Said, stop reading, download. :-)

Still reading? Tsk, tsk.

Yes, I am at work right... 10.17 AM in the morning over here. Bummer...

I have to say I never ever expected Alaska to be this cheap...!!! Really!

hmm, Temperate Climate Wilderness LC is not up, for the next DLC?

I guess the upgrade to a deluxe carbon cub (if there is) will probably be around $5-7 so the final cost will be about same as Hawaii.

I just purchased Alaska using the marketplace-site so I can download Alaska immediately when I get home. I didn't want to go through all the trouble of buying points first at home before I could download. BIG SURPRISE: I could simply pay with my credit card! I didn't have to purchase new MS-points!

Is this new or where you able before to pay with yout cc instead of points?

I also already 'purchased' the other 5 free additions, so when I get home I can instantly download it all!

BTW I just went to the Dutch version of marketplace and searched for Flight and not all new DLC showed up. I then clicked on Game extensions on the left (or whatever it is on the English site) and only then everything showed up. So you may have to click here and there to actually see it all.

I can't check it because I am not at home (unfortunately) but it could well be it's indeed only availabe on http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Microsoft-Flight/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8044d5308d2 for now. But I really DID buy everything already, so it IS there!

I suppose Steam-people will have to wait a bit longer for all this...

If you are at home and read this: buy it, install it, and let us know what you think of it! Include some screenshots too, please!

Why does MS always release DLC when I am at work? :wink:

For me it's 4:30 am, got up and decided to check the forum and am downloading the shared resources now.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

For me it's 4:30 am, got up and decided to check the forum and am downloading the shared resources now.

Lucky you. I am born in the wrong part of the world... :wink:

Can't wait for the first 'reviews'! Anyone else excited about the low price? And that you can pay with a cc...? I hated those MS points...

I think I am going to be sick... I don't feel too good... I need to get home... :wink:

Hi,

I:30 am for me . Gotta stop checking Avsim before going to bed. Downloading Alaska but am going to forego downloading the almost 1GB of additional files until morning (for me). I need faster broad band.

Jim F.

Hi again,

I forgot to add that I didn't have any trouble paying. My credit card info was saved and I just gave the go ahead.

Incidentally, FS Widgets GMAP has been updated and works with the latest version of Flight.

Jim F.

please help:

My windows live account wont login and download it, i keep receiving this error

We don't recognise the computer you're using

To access this content, please sign in on a computer that's connected to your account.

• CHRIS-PC

We‘re sorry, but we want to make sure that nobody else is getting into your account.

Yet this is the computer i always use