Sign in to follow this  
AZsoccer

ALASKA RELEASED

It´s 10:45 a.m. here in Austria and I´m greedily shoving all those bits and bytes onto my harddrive. Can´t wait to get it going. Finally. And I´m more than surprised by the moderate pricing. Thumbs up Microsoft!

Intel core i5-9600KF,  ASRock H310CM-HDV/M2, G.Skill DDR4-2666 32GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD

My windows live account wont login and download it, i keep receiving this error

We don't recognise the computer you're using

Check your email for an access code.

I just paid for it and it let me use my Paypal account which I had set up when I purchased the Maule about 10 days ago.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

I:30 am for me . Gotta stop checking Avsim before going to bed.

I forgot to add that I didn't have any trouble paying. My credit card info was saved and I just gave the go ahead.

LOL

Yes, my cc info was saved because I added it to my GFWL account to buy MS points: I also only had to click OK and it was done. No need to enter all details etc. again. Great!!!

It´s 10:45 a.m. here in Austria and I´m greedily shoving all those bits and bytes onto my harddrive. Can´t wait to get it going. Finally. And I´m more than surprised by the moderate pricing. Thumbs up Microsoft!

Yes, that pricing... incredble! I hope you have a very fast internet connection and that you will be able to post your first impression real soon.

I don't think he got that message and mail... I bought Alaska on the computer at work and I did get a message to enter that access code as you say. But I did NOT read something like "To access this content, please sign in on a computer that's connected to your account."so I think he's got a problem... Sounds like something to contact MS support for... Maybe a simple restart of the PC may do the trick?

cjpringle, are you trying to login to Flight itself or to the Marketplace site?

I just paid for it and it let me use my Paypal account which I had set up when I purchased the Maule about 10 days ago.

And did you buy that Maule with MS points that you paid for with that Paypal account? So this payment scheme is indeed new? A HUGE improvement, I have to say!

I had signed in and downloaded two of the files, and when I tried to download the rest, they emailed me an access code cause they said they didn't recognize the computer . I think that is because they saved the credit card number and even my Paypal account, so they want to make sure someone else isn't downloading the files and charging it on someone elses account.

LOL

Yes, my cc info was saved because I added it to my GFWL account to buy MS points: I also only had to click OK and it was done. No need to enter all details etc. again. Great!!!

Yes, that pricing... incredble! I hope you have a very fast internet connection and that you will be able to post your first impression real soon.

[/background][/size][/font][/color][/background][/size][/font][/color][/background][/size][/font][/color]

I don't think he got that message and mail... I bought Alaska on the computer at work and I did get a message to enter that access code as you say. But I did NOT read something like "To access this content, please sign in on a computer that's connected to your account."so I think he's got a problem... Sounds like something to contact MS support for... Maybe a simple restart of the PC may do the trick?

cjpringle, are you trying to login to Flight itself or to the Marketplace site?

And did you buy that Maule with MS points that you paid for with that Paypal account? So this payment scheme is indeed new? A HUGE improvement, I have to say!

I paid by credit card for the Maule, and I had to go to X box customer support to do it, cause the in game store wouldn't accept any credit card I had. Right after I got the points from the X box rep, then it accept my Credit card, but I also saw that it took Paypal too, so I put my Paypal account in as the preferred method.

I am downloading the Wilderness Pack right now. After that I thing I have a couple of more sets of files to go.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

M$ - 1775 yen DOES NOT EQUAL $14.99 :Phbbbt: It equals $22.30 , today.

That, together with confusing amount of downloads... patience tested very well!

I just purchased Alaska using the marketplace-site so I can download Alaska immediately when I get home. I didn't want to go through all the trouble of buying points first at home before I could download. BIG SURPRISE: I could simply pay with my credit card! I didn't have to purchase new MS-points!

Is this new or where you able before to pay with yout cc instead of points?

Yes, I already bought the Corsair that way without a glitch :-)

Alaska is still not functional... Additional DLCs may be required... Let's wait...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Whow!

I'm speechless!!!!!

I confess I was waiting for, at least €35 for Alaska!

I love you guys, Joshua and the Band at MS FLIGHT Team :-)

P.S.: I believe Bill is giving some help from behind the scene... After all, we had MSFS thanks to him in the very 1st place :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Paid for and downloading now....pant pant :P

and reading the above, hoping it'll be Ready To Play when I get home from work!

And only £9.99!!! Double-bargain!!

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

Flight is the best bang for the buck anywhere....... :Peace:

And they´ve included the Aleutians :clapping: Just did a short hop round Cold Bay, love it.

Intel core i5-9600KF,  ASRock H310CM-HDV/M2, G.Skill DDR4-2666 32GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD

I can't wait to take off from Lake Hood...See if it looks like the real thing.

Here is a photo when on short final at Lake Hood, the last time I was in Anchorage.

Hoodshortfinal.jpg

There is an Email on the Marketplace support:

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

• Buying downloadable items from the Xbox 360 console, Xbox.com, or Games for Windows – LIVE

• A subset of users will experience intermittent issues performing transactions dependent on billing service availability including but not limited to: purchasing premium content, music, video, account management (renewal/recovery), linking Gamertags, and purchase/redemption of Microsoft Points. First time EA users and Games for Windows PC desktop client users will experience issues attempting to sign in to Xbox LIVE.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience