Sign in to follow this  
nikita

Calculations sheet

Hi all, i remember that somebody posted a great excel sheet with tons of various calculations (around 5 pages, including almost everything from takeoff to landing, fuel plan and so on). Sadly i had to format the pc and was unable to backup everything, and now i can't find it anymore. Does somebody still have it in his pc? Or the download link?

Hello Nikita,

I have one that's in excel and it's called Takeoff and Landing Performance 737-800 CFM56-7B v1.03. Would this be what you're looking for? The forum wont allow me to upload the file for some reason, but I can send it over to you privately if you like. It's about 5 pages long or so.

Ed

Sorry guys. I don't have permission to upload this type of file I can't send it privately in Avsim messenger either. . ( Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file)

It shoild be this one. Can you upload it on some external hosting website like mediafire?