Sign in to follow this  
Mason G

Need Some EZ-Scenery Help Please

Just getting back into FS9 again...

I have Abacus EZ-Scenery...I have forgotten how and where to add my new objects libraries...i used to do it in my sleep...but old age wins ...

Can anyone give me a quick step by step of adding these libraries please...

I tried to add a Hanger object file...Followed all directions , and opened FS9 and then scenery...it shows , and was added, yet the objects are not actually there...I have lost my touch... frick

many thanks

I have Abacus EZ Scenery as well, but I mostly use LAGO FSE for my scenery design...

..but they both work the same.. create a New Folder. Give it the name of your new location..pop your new .bgl file into it...

Drop the whole lot into the FS 2004; "Add-on Scenery" Folder.

Start FS 2004....go to add-on scenery option in the opening menu...and do the usual add-on search...add the flie to the list...close down, restart..and it should be there!

I think thats covered it..

Paul.... :Bug: ...!

...Addendum...

(Its always a shame that we cant edit our posts after a short while has passed)...

To the above...After creating a New Folder, and naming it, create another Folder inside it, name it "scenery", and drop the created .bgl files(s) in it. Drop the complete named Folder in the Add-On Scenery folder, then carry out the same procedure as with any other added scene!

Sometimes the new add-on Folder, as well as containing a "scenery" folder, will sometimes contain a "texture" folder, which may, or may not, be empty).

Ahhhh....The missing step...funny...that is just what I forgot to do also..... :smile:

Thanks much for that refresher coarse.... I hate old age winning...Ha Ha

Thanks again...

Hmmm...its not working for me..made two folders, named one scenery, and one textures, placed the appropiate items in each, then put both folders into a new folder that i named...Opened FS9, went to scenery, add, and see my folder, yet when i select it their is nothing there and never adds...OK..back to try again....

A further tip...

If you are using Windows 7, When you get to the stage of finally "adding" the completed folder...mouse click anywhere in the "space" within the window containing the folder, and you will see that your new folder has been added to the top of the scenery list...!

It has to be performed with all add-on scenery!

..its a strange quirk of Windows 7!

A further tip...

If you are using Windows 7, When you get to the stage of finally "adding" the completed folder...mouse click anywhere in the "space" within the window containing the folder, and you will see that your new folder has been added to the top of the scenery list...!

It has to be performed with all add-on scenery!

..its a strange quirk of Windows 7!

Oh Crapola...yes...win 7 64 bit...

Again..i am indetted..i had forgotten that completely...its amazing what I can forget in a matter of a couple years..

many thanks...back to retry...

Again..I am indebted..I had forgotten that completely...its amazing what I can forget in a matter of a couple years..

A couple of years???... :shok: ... :shok: ...!

I have problems with; "three minutes ago".... :unknw: ....!

Paul...(78)...., :LMAO: .....!

Yea...i got busy running my computer shop, then opening a secong one 8 hours away...Time was nill for any fun...who said owning your own business was fun? Ha ha .....

Again thanks