Sign in to follow this  
Heimi

FSWidgets GMap new version works with update.

Nice!

Very nice, since just "Nice!" is too short to submit!

Which FS widget works with Flight, I see X plane and FS9 and X but no mention of flight. Anyone have a link?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Which FS widget works with Flight, I see X plane and FS9 and X but no mention of flight. Anyone have a link?

Link is in Post #1

I don't think they are listing it clearly on their website until they get it talking to their other stuff. I asked about that a while back and they said they did hope to get it linked to their Android and IOS apps.

I found that the new version worked fine when run with Flight in Hawaii but not in Alaska. My work-around until this is adjusted is to load a flight in Hawaii, run GMap and connect it, then go to the Flight map and switch to Alaska. This seems to work so far.

Rick

OK, didn't realize that that was the actual file. I download it and started it up and it says you have to start MS Flight first. Now, I have never been able to figure out how to minimze Flight, once it starts, it is always full screen. So I can start this widget with MS Flight running. Is there a way to minimize MS flight while it is running ?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The link in the OP just takes you around in a circle back to the OP.

It downloads a ZIP file for me. Try right clicking and choosing "Save As" maybe?

Would there be some widget for MS Flight & Android?

The Flight version doesn't work with their Android and IOS apps yet. They do plan for it, though.

So how do I minimize Flight, so I can start this widget that I downloaded.

Run Flight in a Window, you can find that option in the Graphics settings.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

ALT-ENTER may do it also. I don't remember for sure, though.

If they release an Android version, I'll get it!!! It's a shame you can't use this map ingame.

If they release an Android version, I'll get it!!! It's a shame you can't use this map ingame.

Indeed.