Sign in to follow this  
Air1

4 hour download for Alaska

Wow, 4 hours to download 7 parts. Looks great, but.................. Besides the Carbon Cub with no VC I see no other new aircraft at this time. I really did expect some new, more capable aircraft with cockpits.

Steve

It'll certainly be released nest month, but, for the time being, we have quite a LOT to play with.

It took you a lot of time... :-(

Today Portugal plays against Spain, but I most surely will be installing the downloads at home.... Shhhhhhh! Whenever Ronaldo gives me a good reason, I'll rush and glance at the Tv :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Is it 7 parts? I must be missing some - could somebody please confirm?

Shared Resources

Size: 81.34 MB

Alaska Shared Resources

Size: 256.19 MB

Gridded Urban LC

Size: 131.01 MB

Cold Climate Wilderness LC

Size: 458.66 MB

Alaskan Wilderness Pack

Size: 422.13 MB

$14.99 Buy for PC

Universal LC

Size: 240.23 MB

Best regards.

Luis

Luis, that's all I saw available in the marketplace. I downloaded them all, but once I started up Flight, it downloaded another required component. I don't remember the exact name, but it was something like "Tundra Wilderness LC" or very similar. So it seems that if you don't manually download the additional required components (but purchase the Alaska Wilderness Pack,) then the additional required components should be downloaded automatically in-game. I hope this helps. :)

That was it, the "Temperate Climate" DLC was the name of the one that auto-downloaded for me. Thanks jcomm! :) I at least got the "T" part of the DLC name right LOL!! :D