Sign in to follow this  
avgaskoolaid

Project AI Models?

I was trying to install some Northwest Airlink flight plans from 1994 this morning that require the PAI JS31 model. I went over to their website, and it looks like it was taken down a few days ago. Well, I scoured the net looking for their JS31 model, but I could find it nowhere. Now hat their website is down, is there anywhere to get PAI models?

hamoody

Pardon me for necromancing this thread, but I think it is important.

I was in need of some PAI models, and had the same issue looking around when it hit me, "why not try the Internet Archive (archive.org)?  I've got nothing to lose."

Believe it or not, some snapshots of the site - 2004 and 2006 especially - archived well not just the pages, and graphics, but the actual files - as in, yes, you can download traffic installers, packages, etc.  No gaurentee that you can get everything that was on the site, and in fact the paintkits section seem to largely be a miss (for example), but still the fact that a lot of stuff has been saved is amazing.

(Let's just hope another person doesn't buy the projectai.com domain and put a robots.txt file on it - I say this because of the internet archive's idiotic policy of retroactively applying the file to stuff already archive / and purging archived stuff, flying in the face of how it's actually supposed to work [by which I mean how both the robots.txt and internet archive work].)