Sign in to follow this  
Heimi

What is not so good in Alaska Pack

-Little Diomede not modeled, low res textures

-Savoonga not modeled, low res textures

-Stutters in some areas e.g. McGrath Landing Challenge

To be continued...

PS: Overall Alaska is great! And i would love the Carbon Cub if it had a cockit, without i just slightly like it.

Defrag and check for the stutters then.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Uncheck Vertical sync.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

what no new aeroplane !???

You get a basic version of the Carbon Cub for free!!!

And you already have nice airplanes to fly around while we wait for aircraft DLCs maybe next month...

The Maule, the Rv6, the Stearman...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

You get a basic version of the Carbon Cub for free!!!

And you already have nice airplanes to fly around while we wait for aircraft DLCs maybe next month...

The Maule, the Rv6, the Stearman...

Maybe they should have included an SR-71 and one of the retired Space Shuttles, so that folks wouldn't feel like they were duped........ :Party:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

The only real complaint I have is airport selection. Because Alaska is so huge compared to Hawaii, you have to zoom in to see some of the smaller airports. There is no way to search for airports that I could see.

I am currently flying south through the inner inner passage hitting all the airports that show runway direction on my sectional. Once I get to the bottom of Juneau South I will head north hitting the airports on the outer inner passage. WOOT!!!

The only real complaint I have is airport selection. Because Alaska is so huge compared to Hawaii, you have to zoom in to see some of the smaller airports. There is no way to search for airports that I could see.

I am currently flying south through the inner inner passage hitting all the airports that show runway direction on my sectional. Once I get to the bottom of Juneau South I will head north hitting the airports on the outer inner passage. WOOT!!!

Well, if they showed all the airports, without having to zoom, I would imagine it would be a clutter of airports all over. Even when you zoom all the way in, the airports are still many miles apart.

Well, if they showed all the airports, without having to zoom, I would imagine it would be a clutter of airports all over. Even when you zoom all the way in, the airports are still many miles apart.

I think what he was saying is that now that we have this huge of a territory with all these airports compared to Hawawii, it would be great if they added an airport search function to find what your looking for quickly.

-Stutters in some areas e.g. McGrath Landing Challenge

Test system, Windows XP Service Pack 3, 3 GB DDR2, Geeforce 9800GTX 512MB, VSync OFF, General settings "MEDIUM", no stutters at all

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

The one disappointing thing I've noticed is that the major airports eg Fairbanks, Anchorage, do not have photoreal ground texture like Honolulu or Hilo nor are they as detailed. But Kodiak does. LOL. Looks like the Easter Egg was done around Hawaii time before the entire Alaska.

I think what he was saying is that now that we have this huge of a territory with all these airports compared to Hawawii, it would be great if they added an airport search function to find what your looking for quickly.

Yes, this is what I would like to see.

My dream is the new aircraft next months, and he has to Virtual cocpit :)

And the ski for Maule.... Maybe some helicopters.... Sorry for my english :) Dziekuje

Maybe they should have included an SR-71 and one of the retired Space Shuttles, so that folks wouldn't feel like they were duped........ :Party:

no duped feeling here. I just would have liked to see the cub with a vc as that is how I fly. right now flight has more planes without cockpits then with and I dont like that trend. I can only hope for some in the future. I hope it is realized that civil discourse can take place without sarcasm,thank you much.