Sign in to follow this  
jfjoubert

Offsets not visible after upgrading to FSX

Hi, I've recently upgraded to FSX Gold Edition. I've got the PMDG MD-11 combo version and really enjoyed this bird on FS9.

I've decided to make my simming a bit more realistic by building a throttle quadrant (very basic) for the MD-11. I was able to use FSInterrogate to find 3 offsets which I was able to use to figure out the logic for when the autothrottles are engaged or not. These offsets are however not visible in FSX or they are completely different. Now before I get stoned for asking about offsets for the MD-11... I know the issues around this. (more or less) But, why were these 3 offsets findable in FS9 but not FSX?

Are there any chances to provide just the offset(s) required for seeing when the autothrottles are engaged or not? Hell, I'll even pay for them. My motorised MD-11 throttle quadrant is now pretty useless (lifeless). And I honestly don't want to go back to FS9. :Thinking:

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

PS: If you want me to provide the 3 offsets used in FS9 then I can... just thought it might be against the rules to post them here.

Thanks and regards

Jean Joubert