Sign in to follow this  
Marshall Priceman

Texture problem

Please take a look at the attached photo. On approach to EGLL the textures start to turn blue (just like you are crossing a lake) however this lake "follows you". its just started to happen, not sure why. I have VFR scenery on however this has been on for a number of months without any problems. Not sure if there is a link however my AGX software (similar to Airport Enhancement) has also started to play up an example the follow me truck shows only the driver no truck surrounding him, he is sat in mid air.

Any help would be much appreciated

Marsh

If you want support for the NGX you should put your full name you used to buy it with.

One guy was already banned yesterday asking for help with an illegal copy.

Secondly....why didn't you just make a printscreen? You're the second guy I've seen taking an actual picture of his monitor with a camera. Totally bizarre.

I would be very careful making comments like you have made. It's not an illegal copy, and I am only asking for help. My name is Marshall Priceman. What difference does it make how you take the picture!!!!!!!

It's people like you that ruin our hobby you obviously have issues mate

I would be very careful making comments like you have made. It's not an illegal copy, and I am only asking for help. My name is Marshall Priceman. What difference does it make how you take the picture!!!!!!!

It's people like you that ruin our hobby you obviously have issues mate

I think you need to calm down.

The screenshot is very bad quality, sorry to say.

I think taking a screen print and pasting it into your reply would be the best bet.

You can use the Print Scr key and then paste (CTRL + V) into mspaint and save the file,

That way,everyone knows what you are asking.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I think taking a screen print and pasting it into your reply would be the best bet.

You can use the Print Scr key and then paste (CTRL + V) into mspaint and save the file,

That way,everyone knows what you are asking.

Windows 7 comes with a built-in "Snipping Tool" that makes taking screenshots an absolute breeze. Screen capture can be saved directly as picture file without the need to paste into an application first (but you can also do the latter if that's what you prefer). And then specifically for flightsimming purposes, there's also a very nifty freeware screen capture utility called Fsscreen.

Also, been thinking about the following for a while before editing :

Sure, people who stoop to pirating software (or knowingly using it instead of purchasing the legit article) should be treated with the contempt they deserve (as one already has been, the other day). But in the process, let's not fall into the trap of treating every "unusual" query with suspicion to begin with, thereby putting ourselves on the same level as some insurance companies' claims assessors, or airport immigration staff in certain countries... Just my penny's worth.

Edited by EmileB

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks for the advice, I have never had reason to take a pic but at least I know how for next time. As far as the original posting goes I have had time to reflect and still feel agrieved that someone can make assumptions without knowing the facts. I also agree that people using pirate software deserve everything they get. There are enough politics going in, do we need to see it in this forum. For those of your that posted a reply i really appreciate your help. I will delete the CFG and see if that helps

Regards

Marshall Priceman