Sign in to follow this  
Coral Sea

30% off: Tropicalsim sceneries & bundles.

Any of these any good?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Any of these any good?

I have no idea about the quality but with a sale price of 133 (not a typo, one hundred and thrity-three euros) Euros for a single pack of FSX airports sounds outrageous, but, maybe there are a lot of wellheeled simmers out there.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Any opinions on their LEBB (Bilbao) scenery? I quite fancy that one and it looks okay on the pics.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

If I were in the market for 32 TropicalSim airports, getting them for Euro133 (or a little over 4 Euros per Airport) seems like a pretty good deal to me...and since I don't pay VAT, it would actually be closer to 3.5 Euros per airport...

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

If I were in the market for 32 TropicalSim airports, getting them for Euro133 (or a little over 4 Euros per Airport) seems like a pretty good deal to me...and since I don't pay VAT, it would actually be closer to 3.5 Euros per airport...

Well...it would have to be better than GEX Tropics, dollar for dollar.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Any opinions on their LEBB (Bilbao) scenery? I quite fancy that one and it looks okay on the pics.

Al

I've got it. I like it. Also their Tirane. I like buying airports I've been to in real life; both these remind me of the real airports.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Well...it would have to be better than GEX Tropics, dollar for dollar.

There is no method to compare a texture replacement product to a package of airports. At least that I can figure out.

I was digging around and it seems like the LatinVFR stuff is pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CcnDI4Dl5Q&feature=related

Not sure if it's on sale. Thoughts? Hope it comes with the music...LOL.

Gregg Seipp

I was digging around and it seems like the LatinVFR stuff is pretty good.

Not sure if it's on sale. Thoughts? Hope it comes with the music...LOL.

Gregg, I think LatinVFR and TropicalSim are two very different companies. I have LatinVFR Key West and I wouldn't recommend it as is. Not very well done, IMHO. I don't have any of TS's work, but Daytona Beach looks interesting. I did some flight training there a long time ago.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .