Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

MS FLIGHT and the two greatest Achievements....

are for MS FLIGHT team and who ever designed:

- The new mouse flight control interface: It's remarkable, and when we follow exactly what is going on behind the scenes, simply by observing the movements of your yoke/stick and rudder, we understand they have designed and implemented a great, inexpensive and rather realistic (for inside of the envelop flying) input device, and, just as it ended up happening with Condor Soaring Simulator, although I have a Saitek x52 Pro, and was planning to buy back a pair of rudder pedals, the truth is that most of the time I am using the mouse for my flights!!!

- The new flight dynamics. They simply nail any version of civil flightsim I have ever used.

- The new Weather engine, theme-based but rather complete, consistent and visually very good too.

Of course the immersive missions, achievements (the new ones that come with Alaska are spectacular!!!), scenery, but for me, the three above stand in the very first place, probably also because I have never had access to such a detailled and good looking/smooth environment in MSFS simply because I didn't have the money to spend in probably great but also sometimes VERY expensive add-ons I know exist, the same applying to xplane of course. It's great to know they are simply the default in MS FLIGHT :-)

A Big Big THANK YOU (one more time) to the MS FLIGHT Team! This Alaska will ruin my nights :-)... First it was Insomnia... now it's MS FLIGHT....

BTW: The new Carbon Cub has a superb FM!!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...