Sign in to follow this  
cjpringle

Will Alaska get Aerocaches and missions?

I will be very dissapointed if there are no in game aeros for Alaska.

They are both fun and educational.

Fred.

They must be coming. On the Aerocache page within the game you can pick Hawaii or Alaska or both.

Aerocaches are what I get up for in the morning before going to work.

Blackrat

Yes we definitely need some aerocaches and populated job boards in each airport.

The main thing that attracted me to Flight was perusing and flying the jobs.

As others have said a few static planes wouldn't go amiss, and of course more VCs!

I was really hoping for more SAR missions and an appropriate aircraft. They can't expect us to get the Rescued People achievement rescuing the same moron on the Napali coast can they? That was my favorite mission, as well as the photographing airfields one (not the photobook). I found these missions very immersive and even educational.

I was really hoping for more SAR missions and an appropriate aircraft. They can't expect us to get the Rescued People achievement rescuing the same moron on the Napali coast can they? That was my favorite mission, as well as the photographing airfields one (not the photobook). I found these missions very immersive and even educational.

I'm hoping for that kind of missions too.

It would make sense new aircraft (de luxe) new missions.

Yes. Alaska has a lot of "water" airports, so some aircraft with ability to float & take cargo & passengers.

Aerocaches are coming very soon. Posted on the beta discussions.

It amazes me that Microsoft posts this information to beta testers. What about other PAYING customers? This information needs to be posted on their official website.

Absolute terrible business practice. I feel so out of the loop on this game. Microsoft needs to work on their communication skills big time.

It is pretty insane that the beta forums are still going, months after release, and that's the only place information is actually put out. You never find "news" posted to the official forum on Steam by them other than marketing headlines.

It must be nice for the people who got invited to the little club, but it sure sucks for every other paying customer.

Is it possible that they wait for the release of Alaska on the Steam Website? The Steam Users aren't be able to download Alaska yet...

Gesendet von meinem X10i mit Tapatalk 2

Cheers, Stephan

i7 4790K @4,6Ghz (102x45), ASUS Maximus VII Hero, 16GB Corsair Venegance 1866, Corsair WC H100i, Gigabyte GTX 780 OC, 3x SSD (Win7, FSX, P3D), Dell UHD 27'", Saitek Homecockpit

On the website it says:

"Continue the Microsoft Flight experience with the Alaskan Wilderness Experience Pack! Fly new challenges and jobs, and locate all-new Aerocaches as you explore over 586,000 square miles of aviation playground...".

So according to MS there should be aerocaches and a job board at some point!

On the website it says:

"Continue the Microsoft Flight experience with the Alaskan Wilderness Experience Pack! Fly new challenges and jobs, and locate all-new Aerocaches as you explore over 586,000 square miles of aviation playground...".

So according to MS there should be aerocaches and a job board at some point!

We've all read that....what we want to know is the ETA on actually getting those in the game. As it's read, one would assume (haha, big assumption right?) ​that aerocaches are already in the game; otherwise what's the point of advertising a feature for a new product....that's actually not in said product.

Oh well, we've just got to be patient at this point.