Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Smith

Flight One Software Weekly Special - $15.00 Off Cessna Citation Mustang

Flight One Software Weekly Special

$15.00 off Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang Download/Box Editions

To celebrate our upcoming 4th of July Independence holiday, we figured what better way to do so then make our Weekly Special offer on a state-of-the-art modern business jet that doesn't require a copilot. You can "independently" navigate the FSX skies with this beautiful bird. This week we are offering our award-winning Cessna Citation Mustang at a special discount of $15.00 off the regular price of $54.95 for both download and CD versions.

Click the link below to go to our weekly special page.

Offer is valid until 07/04/12

http://www.flight1.c...t=weeklyspecial

Jeff Smith
Sales / Product Support
Flight One Software
'Like' Us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter / My Blog - Being Reorganized

It's a great bird and worth every penny.

- Aaron

Thanks Jeff

I'll buy it tonight, looking forward to it.

I bought Lukla X yesterday so for a challenge I'm going to try an approach there with this bird :)

The Mustang handles the Lukla approach beautifully!

Takeoff on the other hand, well let's just say I had a sinking feeling in my stomach for the first 30 seconds after the runway ran out, but her speed catches up in the end before the ground does

+1 I'll buy it too, it's a great bird with great avionics!

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Got it! Great deal...been waiting for this....sorry I missed the T182T a few weeks ago though. That would've made my G1000 'collection' complete ;) Hopefully there's a next time.

Since I've been planning a C510 simpit for a while, time to start putting the pieces together!

Thanks Flight1!!

Alan

Is this aircraft compatible with the Saitek addon panels (multi, radio, and switch)? I will buy it if it is compatible, but not if I have to jump through hoops to get it to work with my panels...

Is this aircraft compatible with the Saitek addon panels (multi, radio, and switch)? I will buy it if it is compatible, but not if I have to jump through hoops to get it to work with my panels...

I could tell you but it will cost you $15.. because the sale will be over.

its at least another week before my Saitek radio panels and trim wheel arrive from overseas. I didnt order the multi or switch though either sorry.

According to one of our users....

"Yes, the Saitek Radio panel and the Saitek Mult-panel both work just fine with the Mustang. I use SPAD (http://fstools.weebly.com/) for my driver rather than the stock Saitek driver -- it has quite a bit more functionality than the Saitek driver."

Jeff Smith
Sales / Product Support
Flight One Software
'Like' Us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter / My Blog - Being Reorganized