Sign in to follow this  
ferangel2000

777 eye candy? or better than NGX.......

I am quite positive that there will be a better 777 with more eye candy, you can get it here http://www.boeing.com but it will cost you about $280,000,000.

You could probably pick up a used version for less.

He did say "eye candy" so it has to be brand spankin' new.Just%20Kidding.gif

or lease one!

Yes, we can all expect "eye candy", complete with such nice looking items as dust, fingerprints, stains, and other mysterious bodily fluids.

Yes, we can all expect "eye candy", complete with such nice looking items as dust, fingerprints, stains, and other mysterious bodily fluids.

Let me guess. Captain had a bad landing and the FO spilled his coffee?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Saying that, I remember a few years ago a United 777 lost communications on approach to Heathrow due to Coffee being spilt in the Flight Deck :LMAO: only United.

Saying that, I remember a few years ago a United 777 lost communications on approach to Heathrow due to Coffee being spilt in the Flight Deck :LMAO: only United.

i thought it was American. Anyway, I wasn't talking about coffee, per se.I was talking about the "bodily fluids" that Ron mentioned.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I am quite positive that there will be a better 777 with more eye candy, you can get it here http://www.boeing.com but it will cost you about $280,000,000.

Well, I've got a few quarters. If we all chip in for the next 360 million years, we could share it. Whattya say? :p0503:

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

The captain never has a bad landing, the FO was only to stupid and spilled his coffee ;-)

I have a question for the developers or those within the project.

It is very simple and straightforward.

The 777 will be a full plane with all functional systems such as NGX, or just a nice plane with some realism ...

Ufff... no hard feelings Fher, but here is no place for that question. Have you own some PMDG product??? :Hypnotized:

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

Ufff... no hard feelings Fher, but here is no place for that question. Have you own some PMDG product??? :Hypnotized:

Hi guys.

ok, see this issue in detail.

Now that many have commented, I see they only actually used the PMDG NGX 737 and is fantastic in all its extention and have not used other more.

I mean, from FS9 im a proud user from the brand PMDG 737 and I'm addicted to their planes.

What I see is that nobody really knows what a full plane than the NGX is the only licensed by Boeing directly.

My question was, "will complete the 777 as the 737 NGX or be like the 747, or as the MD-11 or the B1900, or 737 of the FS9 ..... I say again, the only full plane almost 100 percent is the NGX, others are just beautiful .....

The 777 will be complete? a BOEING licence included?, or be as 747, or as the MD11 or the other ..... no offense ...

A hug.

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.