Sign in to follow this  
ferangel2000

777 eye candy? or better than NGX.......

The 777 will be complete? a BOEING licence included?, or be as 747, or as the MD11 or the other

Oh, that's what you meant.

The only things I can't see on the MD-11 are the weather radar, ACARS, and anything having to do with the flight deck door. The old 744, I think, is missing some stuff but is functional. I think that those two are also Boeing licensed since the manuals are licensed from Boeing.

The FSX 777 should be just as complete as the real-world 777 minus the weather radar, ACARS/crew communications, and other security-related things. I wouldn't expect anything less from PMDG.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Oh, that's what you meant.

The only things I can't see on the MD-11 are the weather radar, ACARS, and anything having to do with the flight deck door. The old 744, I think, is missing some stuff but is functional. I think that those two are also Boeing licensed since the manuals are licensed from Boeing.

The FSX 777 should be just as complete as the real-world 777 minus the weather radar, ACARS/crew communications, and other security-related things. I wouldn't expect anything less from PMDG.

Tks mate, a real smart answer.

Regards.

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.

I wouldn't expect anything less from PMDG.

+1

Specially after these days that I'm checking the stuff at http://www.smartcock...ne/boeing/B777/

The B777 comms is much more than dealing with NAV and COMM freqs. Is a huge new world (at least for me) Wow! The excitement is served. PMDG guys, seems like you are in the way to become the absolute simming reference of all times. Go ahead!

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

Pete what kind of liveries will we see on the initial, 777-200LR?

All of the 777-200LR's will be covered with the initial release.

Pete Mac Paint

PMDG Graphic Designer

All of the 777-200LR's will be covered with the initial release.

Pete Mac Paint

PMDG Graphic Designer

So,

• Emirates
  • Delta
  • Qatar Airways
  • Air India
  • Air Canada
  • Ethiopan
  • Pakistan International (PIA)

? If so, :Party: :yahoo: .

I personally have a lot of trust and confidence in PMDG for this! I cannot wait..