Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

FS-Blaze

Hi, do some of you folks use FS-Blaze for FS2004 every time flying around to see fires as they are represented around the world? Ive tried to search for videos showing of this application but dont seem to find any. Kinsa like Active Sky, I use all the time too.

Thanks

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Is FS Blaze something that someone can use whenever they fly around even with airline routes, just like Active sky bring the current sky environment, one could use fsblaze to enhance the current ground environment with current wildfires

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

you could use FS Blaze in flight simulator X. Although it only covers north america as far as i know and it does hit the FPS a little. but here is how u would install it in order for it to work on fsx.

1) extract to an empty folder in ur desktp then open FSX main folder

2) drag FsBlaze folder into main fsx directory.

3) open fsblaze program and it will ask u for fs9 just point it to C:microsoft Games/microsoft flight simulator X/

copy over the effects to effects folder and sounds to sounds

when it askes u to create fires make sure u have updated fire downloads. if u visit the noaa website u will only find the fires where the red dotes are hope this helps u

Added not when i first put this to the test the creator of the program noted to me that he couldnt give any support because he didnt have it for fsx but ran smoothly for me.

you could use FS Blaze in flight simulator X

??????

Lost Mr. Charles?

??????

Lost Mr. Charles?

It is useful information for those that have both FS2004 and FSX installed on their computers, so he is not lost.

It is useful information for those that have both FS2004 and FSX installed on their computers, so he is not lost.

You sure?

You sure?

Absolutely

Positively

100% sure. Just as I am with a few other things.

sorry for late reply... i was typing alot faster then i was thinking what i was trying to say. then i noticed the dates on the posts and just thought to myself 2 years has passed they most of found out fs blaze is compatiable with fsx by now..

But for those that didn't know, it is GREAT information.

Only YOU can prevent virtual forest fires.

S. Bear

Only YOU can stay on topic here, 100% sure.