Sign in to follow this  
kencnnrs

Desperate for some help.

Hey Guys and Gals. Really looking to the PMDG community for some help as I know PMDG users are some of most knowledgable people on fsx and its inner workings. I have just bought a new rig (specs in signature) and I am really struggling to get fsx to run nice and smooth with decent graphics, as I know this machine is capable of. In no way do I expect it to run everything maxed out and 30+ FPS, but I do feel I could get alot out of it with the right settings and configurations. I was hoping someone could help me out, I am willing to do a fresh install of fsx and my addons (which are 95% aircraft, not a lot of addon scenery other than GEX and UTX) and start from scratch, I am really frustrated since I got this machine and am tired of googling and reading useless (most anyways) tweaks. Any help is greatly appreciated and Thank you in advance.

I'm not going to be much help with FSX but have you taken a look at the posting by Word Not Allowed?

http://forum.avsim.n...-guide-for-fsx/

He seems to be incredibly knowledgeable and continues to update the link. He's a moderator over on the hardware discussion forum.

I'm looking to do a new build so have been researching FSX and the tweeks and came across his posting.

Chris K.

Chris B. Trane