Sign in to follow this  
doggie015

This was the make or break for flight...

For me the release of alaska was the last chance I was willing to give it. No cockpits, sloppy airfield placement, no missions, no aerocaches and no proper snow effects have sealed flight's fate to be nothing more than a casual naked money grab from Microsoft. Flight is gone from my computer for good (Well at least until an aircraft with a working VC is delivered which at the current rate will be.... yeah; for good!)

Sounds like your trying to get banned. :Whistle:

Look at me :dance: Ban me, Ban me please... :Just Kidding:

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Bye, have fun!!!

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Against my better judgement I purchased it yesterday, and I have to say I'm not overly impressed. Maybe I picked the wrong areas to fly, but oohh so boring with 200+ mile cargo/passenger runs in the Maule without an AP to at least be able to go to the john.

And please, don't get started on the "mouse yoke" nonsense. I didn't buy all that hardware to fly with a mouse.

And yes, I know I can turn off propeller effects, but that's not the point with a "flight sim" is it. I want the flight model to be realistic.

Yes, some terrain looks better than FS default and maybe even some of the add-ons available.

I will revisit this game in a year if I'm still alive (working on getting my PPL)

Sounds like your trying to get banned

Hello Dillon

Why would expressing an honest opinion get someone banned ?

If that's how he feels then cool, its his opinion, he was not knocking Flight! just pointing out what he is disappointed with.

You did notice that he said he would be back when an aircraft with a VC is released.

There are probably many just like him

Against my better judgement I purchased it yesterday, and I have to say I'm not overly impressed. Maybe I picked the wrong areas to fly, but oohh so boring with 200+ mile cargo/passenger runs in the Maule without an AP to at least be able to go to the john.

And please, don't get started on the "mouse yoke" nonsense. I didn't buy all that hardware to fly with a mouse.

And yes, I know I can turn off propeller effects, but that's not the point with a "flight sim" is it. I want the flight model to be realistic.

Yes, some terrain looks better than FS default and maybe even some of the add-ons available.

I will revisit this game in a year if I'm still alive (working on getting my PPL)

You mean you couldn't trim the Maule for level flight an walk away for a few minutes? I do it all the time.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Hello Dillon

Why would expressing an honest opinion get someone banned ?

If that's how he feels then cool, its his opinion, he was not knocking Flight! just pointing out what he is disappointed with.

You did notice that he said he would be back when an aircraft with a VC is released.

There are probably many just like him

If I am not mistaken there are 4 aircraft that are currently available with VC's, Is one more going to make the difference in flying Flight or not?

Yes, actually. It is not about having one more...it is about knowing there will be one more.

I will continue my vacation from MS Flight till we get a new aircraft with a VC.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

You mean you couldn't trim the Maule for level flight an walk away for a few minutes? I do it all the time.

Oh, I can trim it just fine, but either my Maule is different from yours or you are, as I mentioned, using cheats and "Clear skies" to make that possible. I'm not arguing the point, just making a statement based on my experience. And don't do that condescending thing...

I am one of the people who have bemoaned the lack of an autopilot. I have resigned myself that it will be some time before I see that. I have decided to turn off prop effect and now the autopilot is not as urgent. I would recommend leaving prop effect off until they implement the autopilot. I am sure they will, I just don’t know how long.

I happen to enjoy Alaska, and think it looks good. I am sure there is a reason they are not bringing out more VCs. I think it would have been nice if they had been upfront about not doing it before.

Oh, I can trim it just fine, but either my Maule is different from yours or you are, as I mentioned, using cheats and "Clear skies" to make that possible. I'm not arguing the point, just making a statement based on my experience. And don't do that condescending thing...

Until I can get weather reports from airports, I leave it on clear skies.

Most of us will still be here when you come back, count on it!

In god weather settings that may work fine but Im not sure if it works in bad weather conditions. I would also like to have autopilot when i need to take a ######/###### or whatever or when looking at the map.

Hello

I would also like to have autopilot when i need to go to the bathroom or whatever or when looking at the map.

Corrected for you....... thanks