Sign in to follow this  
denver69

Camera simulation as well as the pilot keep awake thingie or PKAT

So is there a specific button for accepting this warning because in the video above the pilot sad any button/switch in the flight deck. Surely this would create problems though.

So is there a specific button for accepting this warning because in the video above the pilot sad any button/switch in the flight deck. Surely this would create problems though.

Why would it cause problems? If you use the A/P disengage or something to turn it off then yeah. But what you would do is hit something that has no effect like a synoptic page.

Why would it cause problems? If you use the A/P disengage or something to turn it off then yeah. But what you would do is hit something that has no effect like a synoptic page.

Lol, it's like if the pilots turn off the engines. :LMAO:

"Captain comes of his break: What on earth happened here?"

"Relief Pilot: I couldn't shut the thing up so I shut one of the engines of! Hay, we don't have an option to start one in flight for no reason"

Those undercariage cameras I would think would be easy to model as they would just be FSX cameras superimposed on a gauge and would be pretty neat option to have.

Would definitely appreciate it if you didn't declare things that have basically never been done in FS before to be "easy". Care to tell me how to display an FSX view window mapped onto an LCD screen in 3D? The VRS F/A-18 is the only aircraft I'm aware of that has any sort of camera functionality (for the targeting pod/maverick seeker) like this and I know for a fact that it wasn't easy.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Would definitely appreciate it if you didn't declare things that have basically never been done in FS before to be "easy". Care to tell me how to display an FSX view window mapped onto an LCD screen in 3D? The VRS F/A-18 is the only aircraft I'm aware of that has any sort of camera functionality (for the targeting pod/maverick seeker) like this and I know for a fact that it wasn't easy.

And I remember Rob mentioning VRS's work. Expect operating cameras, guys. :Party: (maybe)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

And I remember Rob mentioning VRS's work. Expect operating cameras, guys. :Party: (maybe)

But.. one less excuse to look at the beautiful exterior.. Still would be good for parking and a nice view in-flight on the center lower screen!

Guest dlrk

I'd be kinda shocked if the camera's were modelled.

As a Boeing employee, I most positively agree!

-Thong Do

As a person who wishes he was a Boeing employee, I second that!

I think Crew Alertness Monitor should certainly be modeled - purely because it's one of those features that make up the 777. However, I feel that it should also be one of those features that has an option to remove from the simulation.

As for the cameras.... certainly would be amazing to see but personally, doubt it will happen. If they were to just superimpose an FSX camera view onto one of the LCD screens then it would just kill your FPS massively - much like that of the view FSX cameras do normally.

"Captain comes of his break: What on earth happened here?"

"Relief Pilot: I couldn't shut the thing up so I shut one of the engines of! Hay, we don't have an option to start one in flight for no reason"

Yeah totally forgot about that... :Doh:

Anyway I guess it would be a nice thing to see simulated.

Pilot responce warning is turned off be pressing any button on VHF/HF transmitters, EFIS control panel, CDU's, displays select panel or MCP.

would be a great option to be able to disable due to long oceanics while at work or sleep in the crew bunk(my bed).

Why even bother to fly then? I never understood why someone would takeoff and go to sleep then wake up to land?

This is what seperates the Men from the Boys. :Devil:

Why even bother to fly then? I never understood why someone would takeoff and go to sleep then wake up to land?

This is what seperates the Men from the Boys. :Devil:

Lol so true. :)