Sign in to follow this  
FrankFasi

Moving trees :)

Good one! Shows the clouds moving nicely too

Nice video ..

Image removed as image is no longer available.

How did you take a video of that?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

How did you take a video of that?

I used Fraps (registered version). Works very well. And, as seen in the video, I used my Trackir 5.

While I do love the trees blowing in the wind, I just realized they looked unnatural and why. They're bending at the base, not near the tops.

Ah well, not a deal breaker in any case.

Good video, thanks.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

I love the trees, but the autogen keeps putting huge 50ft trees only 10 feet from the end of runways where there shouldnt be trees. Just seems like the airport boundries have been shrunk. No I'm not talking about small dirt strips, I'm talking about big airports with ILS fixes that have you flying straight into a tree if you maintain glideslope.... sigh, hopefuly this is something that can be fixed... (and I have flown to these airports in real life and trust me there aren't supposed to be trees this close to the threshold)

I love the trees, but the autogen keeps putting huge 50ft trees only 10 feet from the end of runways where there shouldnt be trees. Just seems like the airport boundries have been shrunk. No I'm not talking about small dirt strips, I'm talking about big airports with ILS fixes that have you flying straight into a tree if you maintain glideslope.... sigh, hopefuly this is something that can be fixed... (and I have flown to these airports in real life and trust me there aren't supposed to be trees this close to the threshold)

That's becoming really annoying on a too-frequent basis. A LOT of the smaller strips out there have the same problem. I approached one with PAPI lights today, and if would have been impossible to follow the glide slope due to the trees..

That's becoming really annoying on a too-frequent basis. A LOT of the smaller strips out there have the same problem. I approached one with PAPI lights today, and if would have been impossible to follow the glide slope due to the trees..

When things are cheap there is always a reason for it... 15$ for a whole state and 500 airports this is what you get.

Looks good, and I love the fact that the trees look like real trees.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Wow, that is pretty neat! I had never noticed them moving and have been on the ground on hills and other awkward landing spots and I never seen that. Cool. (Ah, i know why...I was in clear weather and you were obviously in something much harsher.)