Sign in to follow this  
lthendrix

Rouge chicken leftover

Now I had to do a few animal cargo flights to determine if I was crazy but soon realized the futility of said endeavor . However after coming to grips with my insanity I have noticed that ever since I hauled a Load of chickens somwhere I have had a rouge chicken noise every so often while I haul other animals ... Almost like a stow away .!? any way its been ccats and chicken dogs and chicken monkeys and chicken ect. anybody else notice this auditory anomalie

Maybe a chicken got loose on a earlier flight and is hiding in back someplace out of sight.

You had better leave a container of chicken feed in your plane or else one day it's not going to smell so good in there.

an update .....well it must be a ghost chicken because I had the maule locked in the hanger for a week and I went to haul a load of porkers last night and I kept hearing that darn chicken. Looks like I am stuck with it. Maybe when I reinstall on my new build it will have been exercised , One can only hope :Chicken:

I think it's sweet. You should give it a name.

Also, just because it makes it funnier.

Rouge = n.

1. A red or pink cosmetic for coloring the cheeks or lips.

Rogue = adj.

1. Vicious and solitary. Used of an animal, especially an elephant.

2. Large, destructive, and anomalous or unpredictable: a rogue wave; a rogue tornado.

3. Operating outside normal or desirable controls

I'm guessing you were meaning 'Rogue', but there is something l really like about the idea of a Chicken in red lipstick, operating outside normal or desirable controls, somewhere in that back of your Maule. I mean, what exactly is it up to back there?

I had chicken in a red piquante sauce for leftovers last night while flying in Alaska, but it didn't cluck at me.

Please forgive my lack of command of the English language. but I am glad you all understand me. :p0805:

Your English is very good. Not perfect, but you write it better than many native speakers!