Sign in to follow this  
dburne

Bringing up the rear...

So finally this afternoon, I get the Alaska DLC. Whew, when I was home recovering from surgery I was all on top of this stuff, now that life and work are back to normal, my time is squeezed substantially.

So anyway, after reading about Alaska after it was released, I was dissappointed it did not have a new plane with a VC. But then I thought, as someone mentioned in another thread, surely there must be some coming - after all, they did go through the trouble to implement Track IR support.

This afternoon, I purchased the Alaska dlc. Download and installation went fine.

Loaded up app 175nm job in the Maule, from Ted Stevens Anchorage, to Pedro Bay.

Absolutely beautiful, I was very pleased - and my performance was just as smooth as it was with Hawaii, no stutters at all.

A very nice change of scenery!

And landing is so much better with Track IR!

I am pleased!

Nice to know David :-)

Yes, it's very well done, the challenging weather themes feel really threatening under some circumstances, and the new airplane, even if cockpitless/basic performs beautifully :-)

The challenges are worth the try, althought I didn't yet find the time to explore more than just a few .... And for me Hawaii is not yet complete - still meed to do work there :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Just beautiful...

2012-6-29_14-27-40-725.jpg

2012-6-29_15-1-31-418.jpg

Btw, I notice my level is still at 20, I was thinking we might get higher levels with Alaska...

If you have ever actually flown in Alaska, you will go WOW , when you see flight Alaska for the first time.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310