Sign in to follow this  
Zach Spitler

PMDG signature

Hello i was wondering where you get the PMDG aircraft signatures that you can put in your signature on this forum. I purchased the PMDG 737NGX and the PMDG JS41 and would like to show it off in here. If i need to give any authenticity to a PMDG admin or AVSIM admin of to my purchase i will be glad to.

Hello i was wondering where you get the PMDG aircraft signatures that you can put in your signature on this forum. I purchased the PMDG 737NGX and the PMDG JS41 and would like to show it off in here. If i need to give any authenticity to a PMDG admin or AVSIM admin of to my purchase i will be glad to.

Zach, you don't need to ask. Simply go to the settings page for your profile and click on Signature. Add the image code, and you're set! (You can only have 1 picture, though)

Zach, you don't need to ask. Simply go to the settings page for your profile and click on Signature. Add the image code, and you're set! (You can only have 1 picture, though)

Im sorry im new to the Avsim forums the only code i got in the email from PMDG was my order number, my activation key, and one other number

Im sorry im new to the Avsim forums the only code i got in the email from PMDG was my order number, my activation key, and one other number

Welcome Zach!

The signature's code won't be on that email, so forget that. What signature do you want?

The NGX signature images i did were "future owner" if memory serves. Should have some time tomorrow night, ill throw a few together and if you like one you can use it. If you want custom text let me know, I can personalize it too. Takes a few seconds.

For now it is bed time, I have to get up in 4.5hrs for work.

Jon i really dont care about the personalization as long as it says PMDG 737NGX owner or something to that extent im happy.

You're welcome

Welcome to Avsim.