Sign in to follow this  
DPS223

ATC Window

Bit of a newbe.

ATC text window closes after some traffic, and not after others. Haven't found the pattern yet but is a nuisance.

Have assigned a button to open the window just to keep up. Any ideas?

You do know the ATC window isn't supposed to close automatically after you've been given a direction and before you respond, right?And after you do respond, it still won't close automatically. It only does so for traffic messages which have nothing to do with you.

Hello

I don't use ATC any more ,but when I did I am sure there was an option that stopped the ATC window opening at all.(Like yourself I used to find the constant opening of the ATC window annoying ) It does mean of course that you have to keep your ears open to make sure you DO respond to ATC messages aimed at you.(just manually open ATC when you need to respond )

Cheers A.

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

You do know the ATC window isn't supposed to close automatically after you've been given a direction and before you respond, right?And after you do respond, it still won't close automatically. It only does so for traffic messages which have nothing to do with you.

Thanks. Gives me some insight into the programmers mind.

Bit of a newbe.

ATC text window closes after some traffic, and not after others. Haven't found the pattern yet but is a nuisance.

Have assigned a button to open the window just to keep up. Any ideas?

I'll work with that and make the adjustment. Thanks