Sign in to follow this  
DarrenLiewWY

PMDG A320?

Hi all! I remember a couple of years ago, PMDG promised to make an A320 for FS X and until today there is no news about that package. Heck even the highly anticipated B777 so far also no news. Anyone from PMDG can highlight what is going on for the two highlighly anticipated projects?

1) AIRBUS FBW for FSX

2) B777LR for FSX

Oh boy, here we go again. Read this thread, which is just below this one you have just started. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/377834-please-make-a-airbus/

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Oh come on.... Really? AGAIN?

of course, if you don't even bother to use the search engine, which you made clear by stating that there is no news from PMDG concerning the 777, there is indeed no news at all....

Why do people think that pmdg said they'd make a A320?!

Troll?

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Well they did actually say it would come after the 737 many years ago but of course you'd think anyone who read enough to see that would have read that they scrapped that plan many years ago too. As with any Internet forum people find it easier to just start a new thread than search for thin information that is likely already there. Even there on the first page.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

As far as I am aware, effectively the FSL A320 is the descendant of the old overtures which PMDG made about creating an A320, since at the time that announcement was being bandied around, FSL dude Lefteris Kalamaras, was on the PMDG team (he was the technical director and lead developer during his tenure at PMDG) and I suspect was the driving force behind the idea of creating an A320.

Thus when he left PMDG, that amounted in large part to the idea basically leaving with him. With FSL having been developing that A320 for years now, and it being slated for a release toward the end of this year, there's your 'PMDG' Airbus A320.

Just be happy with what PMDG are actually making, you're getting a redone 747, a Triple Seven and a DC-6 and you've already got the best 737 NG there has ever been for FSX. Asking for an A320 from PMDG would be a bit like going on FSL forums and asking them to do a Triple Seven.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

As far as I am aware, effectively the FSL A320 is the descendant of the old overtures which PMDG made about creating an A320, since at the time that announcement was being bandied around, FSL dude Lefteris Kalamaras, was on the PMDG team (he was the technical director and lead developer during his tenure at PMDG) and I suspect was the driving force behind the idea of creating an A320.

Thus when he left PMDG, that amounted in large part to the idea basically leaving with him. With FSL having been developing that A320 for years now, and it being slated for a release toward the end of this year, there's your 'PMDG' Airbus A320.

Just be happy with what PMDG are actually making, you're getting a redone 747, a Triple Seven and a DC-6 and you've already got the best 737 NG there has ever been for FSX. Asking for an A320 from PMDG would be a bit like going on FSL forums and asking them to do a Triple Seven.

Al

Al, you have a great way of putting things lol

Dave Taylor gb.png

Asking for an A320 from PMDG would be a bit like going on FSL forums and asking them to do a Triple Seven.

Bingo!

No news on the 777? You need to go over to the forum then. They've not put really any "big" updates, but answered most peoples questions and told things on different topics.

I don't understand why PMDG would make an A320 when there seems to be so many already, what about Airbus X? That looks good to me.

This Airbus thing is getting old.. Still three products to release before we'll know what's after.

I don't understand why PMDG would make an A320 when there seems to be so many already, what about Airbus X? That looks good to me.

Because most of the Airbuses out there are either simplified or became a flop which is frustrating the Airbus crowd.

I think that a post titled "We Have No Plans To Develop an Airbus" should be stickied in the PMDG General Forum, or would that be missed as well?

\Robert Hamlich/

Al

Salute sire, keep showing quality with your mature and constructive way of responding to an opinion no matter how repetitive it is