Sign in to follow this  
DarrenLiewWY

PMDG A320?

What ever the case is it seems like they will not be making one away.

PMDG please dont make an airbus, just to ###### off darren.

FS labs is making a very high quality A320... PMDG is making other very high quality planes

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

I support PMDG on all new product subjects. I am a full blown Boeing lover, however, I would not necessesarily be aposed to an Airbus per se, but much prefer Boeing aircraft. I am sure if a PMDG A3xx package was released, I'd be on the buyers list for sure.

After the DC6 and (hopefully) Dash8, I'd love to see PMDG take on a C-17!

As I remember it, Robert stated around the time of the start of the 737NGX development that as PMDG relied on the aircraft manufactures cooperation in order to achieve the high standard of realism set by PMDG, and as (at that time) cooperation from Airbus was not forthcoming, an Airbus aircraft was not on the to-do list.

Neil Bradley

If it's military PMDG isn't going to do it.

They can't get data for that.

As far as the Airbus goes, I can let you have a copy of my sig.

Kyle Rodgers