Sign in to follow this  
styler360

Carbon Cub Deluxe?

I do not know, if I have missed something. But why is nobody missing the the other two paint schemes of the Carbon Cub, you can see in the trailer: a red/silver one and a yellow/silver one. Do these come with the Deluxe Version maybe?

Maybe :-)

Anyway, don't build high expectations for the "Deluxe" version. The real thing can't be that complex, so, nor the model in MS FLIGHT. Also, and that's fine for me, most certainly it'll get the Icon5 GPMap, and not those you see on shots from the real Carbon Cub...

I have had so much joy with it, just as it is, placing my view from the pilot position, and using the HUD, that I can live perfectly with that, although I do look forward for a deluxe, say... Beaver, Otter, Bell47?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I'd buy a 'Deluxe' version of the Carbon Cub and the other current 'Basic' models if a deluxe option was ever put forward. Most important now is deluxe Bush planes.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I'd buy a 'Deluxe' version of the Carbon Cub and the other current 'Basic' models if a deluxe option was ever put forward. Most important now is deluxe Bush planes.

Yeah, same here. I bought the P51, but that is the only cockpitless plane I purchased. If they offered deluxe versions for any of the others, I would grab them up.

I do not know, if I have missed something. But why is nobody missing the the other two paint schemes of the Carbon Cub, you can see in the trailer: a red/silver one and a yellow/silver one. Do these come with the Deluxe Version maybe?

I expect we will be able to earn some points as we explore the Wilderness in the Cub and one of those landings will generate a download link for additional repaints.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I expect we will be able to earn some points as we explore the Wilderness in the Cub and one of those landings will generate a download link for additional repaints.

Ray

I thought the same thing about the autopilot on the maule.... Maybe when one has enough hours to get an IFR endorsement or commercial pilots license the autopilot will magically become functional.

Maybe when one has enough hours to get an IFR endorsement or commercial pilots license the autopilot will magically become functional.

I don’t think so. I only have 157 MS Flight hours, but there are some guys (Fred) that have logged more than 440 hours, and still have no autopilot.

I thought the same thing about the autopilot on the maule.... Maybe when one has enough hours to get an IFR endorsement or commercial pilots license the autopilot will magically become functional.

Talk about a huge letdown for you guys if this doesn't happen... :fool:

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

No let down for me. For GA flying I don't use any autopilot... In real life I never had one... didn't have VOR for that matter .. NDB was the best that I had.

Download links is not the way it's worked to date, with the locked liveries clearly visible in the hangar along with a note on how to unlock them.

I can`t believe that the Maule only has two liveries. It`s the most used aircraft in Flight, yet they never provided a decent selection. Yet the Stearman and the Icon ( which were free with the initial download ) have a great choice. Makes no sense.

I can`t believe that the Maule only has two liveries. It`s the most used aircraft in Flight, yet they never provided a decent selection. Yet the Stearman and the Icon ( which were free with the initial download ) have a great choice. Makes no sense.

The lack of liveries is why I suspected that the Maule might get some bush upgrades in Alaska... variants with floats, skis and tundra tires, maybe. Perhaps they are waiting on the missing missions. Perhaps they just wanted to see if we would complain about having few livery choices. Who knows?

What we need is:

Alaska: More detailed airfields, cabins, missions and details, details, details

Maule: floats, skis, tundra tires, liveries

Cub: VC, floats, skis, liveries

I suspected that the Maule might get some bush upgrades in Alaska.

perhaps we'll get the Alaskan Operator Denali Airways livery :)

Who needs A/P when you have mouse control? It is an AP imo (albeit a very rudimentary one) Never seen an AP in any RL Ga I've flown in..In the PA28 I'm doing my ppl in, the AP is called a yoke :rofl:

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

perhaps we'll get the Alaskan Operator Denali Airways livery :)

Who needs A/P when you have mouse control? It is an AP imo (albeit a very rudimentary one) Never seen an AP in any RL Ga I've flown in..In the PA28 I'm doing my ppl in, the AP is called a yoke :rofl:

Didn't on the AP, I have never seen one in any GA I have flown either. I knew one pilot that had a wing leveler in his Piper.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS