Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

styler360

Carbon Cub Deluxe?

I do not know, if I have missed something. But why is nobody missing the the other two paint schemes of the Carbon Cub, you can see in the trailer: a red/silver one and a yellow/silver one. Do these come with the Deluxe Version maybe?

Maybe :-)

Anyway, don't build high expectations for the "Deluxe" version. The real thing can't be that complex, so, nor the model in MS FLIGHT. Also, and that's fine for me, most certainly it'll get the Icon5 GPMap, and not those you see on shots from the real Carbon Cub...

I have had so much joy with it, just as it is, placing my view from the pilot position, and using the HUD, that I can live perfectly with that, although I do look forward for a deluxe, say... Beaver, Otter, Bell47?

Heartedly playing War Thunder ( in simulator mode only, of course... )

Best experience in a flight simulation game since MS FLIGHT in 2012, and CYAC in the mid nineties of last Century !!!

I'd buy a 'Deluxe' version of the Carbon Cub and the other current 'Basic' models if a deluxe option was ever put forward. Most important now is deluxe Bush planes.

PREPAR3D v4/FS9.75

I'd buy a 'Deluxe' version of the Carbon Cub and the other current 'Basic' models if a deluxe option was ever put forward. Most important now is deluxe Bush planes.

Yeah, same here. I bought the P51, but that is the only cockpitless plane I purchased. If they offered deluxe versions for any of the others, I would grab them up.

Don B

I do not know, if I have missed something. But why is nobody missing the the other two paint schemes of the Carbon Cub, you can see in the trailer: a red/silver one and a yellow/silver one. Do these come with the Deluxe Version maybe?

I expect we will be able to earn some points as we explore the Wilderness in the Cub and one of those landings will generate a download link for additional repaints.

Ray

Fly_jets_125_zpsexevar1y.jpg

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall . Latest Avsim Gold Star Award reviews (click on link below)

. Realair v2 Piston Duke . . Flight1 B200 Super King Air . Flight1 GTN 650/750 Avionics

http://tinyurl.com/lzrh6k7. http://tinyurl.com/p44x9rf . http://tinyurl.com/kq9ufex

I expect we will be able to earn some points as we explore the Wilderness in the Cub and one of those landings will generate a download link for additional repaints.

Ray

I thought the same thing about the autopilot on the maule.... Maybe when one has enough hours to get an IFR endorsement or commercial pilots license the autopilot will magically become functional.

Maybe when one has enough hours to get an IFR endorsement or commercial pilots license the autopilot will magically become functional.

I don’t think so. I only have 157 MS Flight hours, but there are some guys (Fred) that have logged more than 440 hours, and still have no autopilot.

Ramón.
Time, is the one thing no one can buy.
ovbe94a9nab0bbc6g.jpg

I thought the same thing about the autopilot on the maule.... Maybe when one has enough hours to get an IFR endorsement or commercial pilots license the autopilot will magically become functional.

Talk about a huge letdown for you guys if this doesn't happen... :fool:

PREPAR3D v4/FS9.75

No let down for me. For GA flying I don't use any autopilot... In real life I never had one... didn't have VOR for that matter .. NDB was the best that I had.

Download links is not the way it's worked to date, with the locked liveries clearly visible in the hangar along with a note on how to unlock them.

I can`t believe that the Maule only has two liveries. It`s the most used aircraft in Flight, yet they never provided a decent selection. Yet the Stearman and the Icon ( which were free with the initial download ) have a great choice. Makes no sense.

I can`t believe that the Maule only has two liveries. It`s the most used aircraft in Flight, yet they never provided a decent selection. Yet the Stearman and the Icon ( which were free with the initial download ) have a great choice. Makes no sense.

The lack of liveries is why I suspected that the Maule might get some bush upgrades in Alaska... variants with floats, skis and tundra tires, maybe. Perhaps they are waiting on the missing missions. Perhaps they just wanted to see if we would complain about having few livery choices. Who knows?

What we need is:

Alaska: More detailed airfields, cabins, missions and details, details, details

Maule: floats, skis, tundra tires, liveries

Cub: VC, floats, skis, liveries

I suspected that the Maule might get some bush upgrades in Alaska.

perhaps we'll get the Alaskan Operator Denali Airways livery :)

Who needs A/P when you have mouse control? It is an AP imo (albeit a very rudimentary one) Never seen an AP in any RL Ga I've flown in..In the PA28 I'm doing my ppl in, the AP is called a yoke :rofl:

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

perhaps we'll get the Alaskan Operator Denali Airways livery :)

Who needs A/P when you have mouse control? It is an AP imo (albeit a very rudimentary one) Never seen an AP in any RL Ga I've flown in..In the PA28 I'm doing my ppl in, the AP is called a yoke :rofl:

Didn't on the AP, I have never seen one in any GA I have flown either. I knew one pilot that had a wing leveler in his Piper.

PF3 Beta Tester

Bob Cardone        P3D 3,4       FlyVirtual.net   Aivlasoft EFB2  /pf3-supporter.gif