Sign in to follow this  
dmbusmc

PMDG is NOT planning on making ANY Airbus aircraft for the foreseeable future.

Two Airbus threads in one day.

This is becoming an epidemic.

Very true, lmao, I apologize for adding to it, but as said before thought it may be a good idea to centralize the topic/question.

Kyle Hennessey

Proof of that statement? If you can find it, then I agree.

It helps cut down the crap that floats around here....

yea, thats what we need, another 'proof'.

just sticky this and get it over with.

I think it would make more sense for a PMDG staff member to sticky a topic about it.

lee

I think it would make more sense for a PMDG staff member to sticky a topic about it.

lee

asp, this one will do.

From 3:55 in this video,

Didn't RSR run for state Governor once? The political answers show here, doesn't answer a straight question... :blink:

Rónán O Cadhain.

This.

RSR said "...it will surprise you coming from us..."

This.

RSR said "...it will surprise you coming from us..."

Which probably means something not from Boeing, could be anything from Airbus to Embraer to CRJ to Superjet. Though my bet would be on an Airbus out of those four options, seeing as how it's one of the most prevalent aircraft at airports. I think the A320 probably won't be done, as there isn't all that much space in the market for two top level simulations of the same aircraft, and FSL are creating a high level Airbus, but I think an A330/A340 Family may well be on the table...

Rónán o Cadhain.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

From 3:55 in this video,

Didn't RSR run for state Governor once? The political answers show here, doesn't answer a straight question... :blink:

Rónán O Cadhain.

Be careful with that line of thought, the last time I insinuated that RSR was a former politician and that it his answers reflected it I got promptly instabanned

Be careful with that line of thought, the last time I insinuated that RSR was a former politician and that it his answers reflected it I got promptly instabanned

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that that wasn't the whole story, you don't get banned for jesting about someone's style of answer, in fact, I'm near certain that you must have insulted the team badly if you were in fact "Instabanned"....

Capt. Rónán O Cadhain.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Didn't RSR run for state Governor once?

If I remember correctly, he ran for lieutenant governor. Just like the Vice-President of the US. Just there as a backup if needed (lt. governor, not VP) (and someone who opens his mouth)...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I think the A320 probably won't be done, as there isn't all that much space in the market for two top level simulations of the same aircraft, and FSL are creating a high level Airbus,

Exactly. The ONLY way I could see them maybe talking about it again is if for some reason that project flops or does not get completed.

Disclaimer: we mean it all in fun! Lol, I surely hope that wasn't the only thing you said to get "instabanned"......

Kyle Hennessey

I don't know you guys but I facepalmed hard at this topic.

Okay, why? Your opinion is valued as any other.

Okay, why? Your opinion is valued as any other.

Because there are multiple threads on PMDG making an airbus and we really didn't need another one.

Assuming PMDG somtime in the future produced an Airbus, if it was made to simulate the on-cockpit screen error messages posted when a failure occurs, if you don't have a type endorsement then goodluck in resolving them. Remember Qantas were very lucky that they had five type endorsed pilots in the cockpit during the A380 engine explosion incident, and still they were overloaded with error messages. The same was true of the AF A340 over the Atlantic.

I'll stick with the current and ptoposed range of PMDG aircraft thank you.

Neil Bradley

First of all, it is possible, that PMDG is doing an A320, it is also possible, that they do a pushback car. Its maybe a big secret project. Even if they say that they do not develop one, its still possible, that they do.

About the A320 itself. If I would be PMDG, i would wait for the FSL A320, because lot of people said its going to be PMDG standard (really dont know, didnt fly their concorde) and if it is, they do not need to develop one (wasted time) and also do not develop an A330/A340/A380 as they would need longer.