Sign in to follow this  

Anyone seen this before?

While flying north from Denali on a flight towards Fairbanks, I noticed this left of what I think is the river Healy. Anyone seen this before? Are those some sort of pipelines...? Or a bugged road...?

7473132090_9c9f81f504_h.jpg

Im told to post at the steam forum and you closed my thread about bugs and then you post this here doesn't make sense. Am I missing something?

I also think I'ts useful not just for Microsoft too see these gliches but also for people that consider buying this product, they have the right to know what they get.

Im told to post at the steam forum and you closed my thread about bugs and then you post this here doesn't make sense. Am I missing something?

I didn't lock your topic because of what you posted. I didn't say you weren't allowed to post what you did but once it was clear what it was (a bug) you said you didn't want to register on Steam and then I said that if you really wanted to help make Flight better, you would have to register there and post your information over there. Because the initial question (what is this?) was answered and the topic (which wasn't a topic about bugs as you call it, but about one specific problem) went on off topic (about Steam) I locked it since there was no use for anyone to add anything to it anymore. Simple as that. :wink:

Even though Heimi posted a link to the Steamforum about the same pink things I've seen, it's still not clear what it really is (bug or not: could as well be pipelines). So this topic stays open until someone guessed it right. :wink: Or until there is only OT talk about moderation. :wink:

Ok, thanks for clearing that up :smile:

(bug or not: could as well be pipelines).

If so, thats the weirdest pipeline I ever seen.

I searched for information about the pipelines in Alaska: there is only one and coincidently it passes Fairbanks (where I was flying to), but it runs far east of the river I was following. This evening I went to Denali again and all I could see was a normal road. Apparently it's some sort of temporary bug that's solved after a restart... I'll report it at Steam... :wink:

And now it's my pleasure (being consequent and all) to lock my own topic! :wink: