Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Need info on various lights in FSX

I have these street lights that are ugly huge! Not sure what addon went and did that. I need to adjust that back to being small.

But my runway lights, approach, center, PAPI, etc are just fine. So the various light parameters within FSX.cfg thats for runway is an optionb for adjusting runway lights. But there isn't one for stree lights..is there?

It's only the street lights that too the white/yellow ones that are offensive. The red/green traffic lights seem fine too.

I have turned on UT Lights on. I have PNW Orbx. There is lights tool in Orbx but that does not change street lights in FSX as such.. maybe thats only for PNW area.

Any ideas.

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

It's UTX lights that are the culprit I think. Blobs is how most folks describe them. On my system red and green are blobs too. I dont like blobs so I turn them off in the UTX setup. If it weren't for blobs I would leave night lighting enabled in UTX.

I believe the street lights and such are all texture files. Sounds like your were overwritten by another program. I don't know the name of the actual file, so hopefully someone here can chime in.