Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Real Air - Beech Duke Turbine never runs out of fuel?

I am seeing something very strange with Real air's duke Turbine.

I was OCing my new PC build and was checking out the stability of the system. The FSX was crashing after a couple of hours or so. So I was increasing the voltage a tad bit and running FSX and testing fo stability.

Before going to bed, I started the duke trubine over KLAX and headed south east on Autopilot and went to sleep.. This morning I was hoping to see that the FSX had not crashed and the aircraft somewhere in the ocean or on the ground. Instead I see it over the gulf of Mexico still at 18K feet happily flying and the fuel is at 0. I thought maybe the fuel just got exhausted so I let it continue to fly....and it has been flying an hr or so even after that.

Anyone seen this?

Manny

BTW..I am happy that the FSX didn't crash after flying the whole night. My IB vcore was set at 1.165v OC to 4.48Ghz Mult 44 X 102.just incase anyone was interested.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Manny, have you "unlimited fuel" ticked in FSX realism settings ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Doh! This is so embarrassing!

Yes..that was it.. Unlimited fuel. I forgot there was even such a setting in FSX! This is a more recent FSX Instal. And I hadn't done an FSX Install in 3-4 years.

:Hypnotized: :LMAO:

Manny

PS: I set it to realistic and removed the unlimited fuel..and the engine has happily quit and crashing in the gulf of mexico.

All's well that ends well! :Just Kidding:

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Doh! This is so embarrassing!

Yes..that was it.. Unlimited fuel. I forgot there was even such a setting in FSX! This is a more recent FSX Instal. And I hadn't done an FSX Install in 3-4 years.

:Hypnotized: :LMAO:

Manny

PS: I set it to realistic and removed the unlimited fuel..and the engine has happily quit and crashing in the gulf of mexico.

All's well that ends well! :Just Kidding:

Good on you Manny. Hope you don't sue me for the loss of the Duke Just%20Kidding.gif

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

"Good on you Manny. Hope you don't sue me for the loss of the Duke"

:LMAO: :lol: :LMAO:

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.