Sign in to follow this  
ldsandon

RealAir Lancair Legacy paint kit available

Weh hey! :clapping:

EDIT: Just had a look at it. Fabulous! Many thanks Sean and Rob. :good:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

cmon Ron, it's been 24 hours already where's your first paint job :Waiting: :LMAO:

My wife said to me "If you're so keen on painting, you can paint the conservatory" + I had a Duke to finish and ++ I had to port over my existing Lancairs to paint kit level finishes. I'll start on something after I've had a little lie down.

Hey gang, RealAir is so impressed with Ron's painting skills and excited about the Avsim Gold Star Award that they have the Legacy on sale for two weeks. You gotta have the add on to use Ron's repaints.

Ray

My wife said to me "If you're so keen on painting, you can paint the conservatory" + I had a Duke to finish and ++ I had to port over my existing Lancairs to paint kit level finishes. I'll start on something after I've had a little lie down.

Ron, I really like your new 'Gold' award.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

That is a superb deal!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

If anyone is interested, I've uploaded to AVSIM replacement textures for N513TM and VH-XTZ. The new ones are made with the official paint kit and as such are...better. A couple of lines now join up properly and the exhaust discolouration is now present. One or two other bits as well.

Gold award? Where? When? What? Huh?

Dunno, a little earlier today there was a nice gold 'foot in the mouth' award (first ever, it said) attached to your avitar. Crimmey, done lost the original first FITM award. What is this virtual world coming to?

Oh, here it is. It wasn't lost, just misplaced.

I'm off the make you a nice custom signature box with this award. Yea. OK, your new custom signature box is available for immediate downloading at the Owner's Shack.

Oh that one! Hey! Where'd that go? Crikey, they give you an award then whip it away from under your nose. What's goin' on?

Oh that one! Hey! Where'd that go? Crikey, they give you an award then whip it away from under your nose. What's goin' on?

You know what they say, here today, gone tomorrow. Or something like that. It did say it was Permanent. Is that what you do with your hair each month?

Ray

hey guys, maybe this is a stupid question but would it be possible for someone with the knowledge to make a video showing how to use the paint kit?? i love the lancair legacy and i'd like to do a paint of my favourite aviation school but don't know how to do...

Hope you guys can help,

Cheers