To All and Staff:

I received an unsolicited message from reb2investments rebeccagross446@yahoo.com

This person is a scammer and needs to be banned. This person sent a sob story how they need help transferring money. IT IS FRAUD! Do NOT contact this person in any way.

As for AVSIM staff, could you please ban this person from AVSIM? Thanks.

Thank you,

fryerlawrence

To All and Staff:

I received an unsolicited message from reb2investments rebeccagross446@yahoo.com

This person is a scammer and needs to be banned. This person sent a sob story how they need help transferring money. IT IS FRAUD! Do NOT contact this person in any way.

As for AVSIM staff, could you please ban this person from AVSIM? Thanks.

Thank you,

fryerlawrence

I got one too. There is a report button on the message, which I did.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

i get emails from scams every week, sometimes everyday........just ignore it.

I also reported your post about this, so I am sure the people who are in the banning business will act quickly.

i get emails from scams every week, sometimes everyday........just ignore it.

We all get scams and spam but this one abuses the AVSIM forum, which can't be ignored!

I got one too. There is a report button on the message, which I did.

We all get scams and spam but this one abuses the AVSIM forum, which can't be ignored!

I never had seen the "Report" button... went back to look and found it... and promptly used it! J van E... I also included your comment in my report to the staff... thanks!

LOL @ thescammers!

-fryerlawrence

Spammer has been banned.

Great. Thanks.