Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Basic cockpit screenshots.

It's terrible we have to resort to this but I'm actually tolerating the Cub by scrolling back into the external model's cockpit. It's free so I thought I'd try it (the flight model is quite nice leaving the 'Basic' model a slap in the face to everyone who created other aspects of this plane). Now I'm wondering how all the other other models look from this vantage point. Could some kind soul post screenshots of the other 'Basic' model's cockpit view? I'm just trying to see how this workaround looks in all the other models. Thanks in advance to anyone that can post some shots. If possible can I get some side shots to get a feel how the wings look in the models as well. I'm afraid if I buy a 'Basic' model that gives Microsoft fuel to keep creating these things which I don't want to happen. I just really like the Corsair and P51 Red Tail so I'd like to see if their workable like the Cub.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

The Red Tail is still free, I think. Isn't it?

My feeling is , if you don't like something, you don't buy, which is called voting with your wallet. I would buy a deluxe cockpit for the Cub in a second, and will if one is made available. Right now, it cost me zero, and I am still flying it, just can't use Track IR with it. I think the VC models will be ready in due time, in the mean time I am having a blast anyway.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The Red Tail is still free, I think. Isn't it?

If you already own the P51 I believe.

FS2020 

If you already own the P51 I believe.

It was free for everyone. May still be. I won't buy a cockpitless plane, but I used the Red Tail to see what they are about.

Was not impressed.

My feeling is , if you don't like something, you don't buy, which is called voting with your wallet. I would buy a deluxe cockpit for the Cub in a second, and will if one is made available. Right now, it cost me zero, and I am still flying it, just can't use Track IR with it. I think the VC models will be ready in due time, in the mean time I am having a blast anyway.

I would just like to see some screenshots as I can tolerate the Cub now versus flying from behind it. I curious to see the old fighters. I love the Corsair as it's one of my favorite WWII birds but buying the Flight version is like giving Microsoft a nod of approval for cockpitless birds which I can't do. Like I said I'm just curious to see how they all look as the Cub is tolerable now (but only for a little while Microsoft Shame%20On%20You.gif ).

FS2020 

Resist the temptation. :D

I'm still hoping they will go back and finish the Corsair someday, as it's my favorite WWII aircraft. But I'm not holding my breath on that.

If I buy the toy version, they have just that much less incentive to make it right.

I think "free" is about the right price for any of the cockpit less aircraft. Give me a complete aircraft, and then I will get my credit card out.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310