Sign in to follow this  
pthayer

IRIS F-16D?

I keep seeing an IRIS F-16D all over youtube, but I can't find where to puchase it. Did they discontinue it or something?

It seems the store link is broken at the link provided by Shaka, so I don't think you can purchase it that way. I could be wrong, but I think IRIS no longer sells this product.

It seems the store link is broken at the link provided by Shaka, so I don't think you can purchase it that way. I could be wrong, but I think IRIS no longer sells this product.

To be clear, my link isn't broken. I was merely reporting the results from Google, since it wasn't clear if the original poster had done so. However, just a few more clicks could have led him to this:

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/12151-is-this-plane-still-available/

I'm not sure if this is official or not.

I am sorry to revive this post, but all traces of this aircraft has disappeared. Does anyone know what happened to this F-16D, and why it cannot be purchased anymore?

The F-16 Viper is no longer being available, as the distribution contract ended with the author and as such it was removed from sale.

I am sorry to revive this post, but all traces of this aircraft has disappeared. Does anyone know what happened to this F-16D, and why it cannot be purchased anymore?

its the usual story,  Iris didn't pay another mesh developer again ! this has only popped up in the last few days  https://www.facebook.com/IRIS.STEALS

stick with the Aerosoft model, its far better anyway

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

Can anyone say "Can of worms"! Thanks for the comment. From the Youtube links I like the systems that was available in that D Viper; it is unfortunate when the community has to miss out on great products that take such a long to to develop, and this because of irregularities in the industry. 

its the usual story,  Iris didn't pay another mesh developer again ! this has only popped up in the last few days  https://www.facebook.com/IRIS.STEALS

stick with the Aerosoft model, its far better anyway

Sorry, not buying this. I've worked with Iris for years, and they have always payed me for projects I was involved in. They have even helped me when I was in a pinch. I'm not knowledgeable on this particular situation, and even if I was I wouldn't be airing the laundry here. Regardless, I'm sure there is more to the story than what meets the eye.

I consider David and Karen close friends and have trusted them as such for years. I STRONGLY disagree with your opinion, and vehemently so. I can assure you Iris in previous situations acted in their best and legal interest to protect themselves from those wishing to do harm to the company or who were not delivering results that they had paid for.

I thoroughly dislike this type of sentiment being displayed openly, especially considering Iris has been nothing but a pleasant experience in all the years I have been with them. I speak as an independent marketing contractor, and if I ever felt something hinky was up I would have left a long time ago. There are many companies that have lulled me into a false sense of security or tried to rip me off, Iris is NOT one of them. 

- Cody Bergland

(Owner, Jaggyroad Films)

Our YouTube Channel (featuring over 100 OFFICIAL product videos):

https://www.youtube.com/user/valkyrie321 <- CLICK HERE

JaggyroadSig.jpg