Sign in to follow this  
anthonyrm1

Kuala Lumpur and Sydney Scenery?

I have trawled the internet but am stumped to discover that there are no decent payware sceneries for Kuala Lumpur International WMKK or Sydney YSSY.

The freeware WMKK is OK but I would love there to be something like imaginesim's VHHH or WSSS. Does anyone know if there's anything in development?

I am most surprised that there's no Sydney Scenery better than the CLS one (which to me looks almost like the default anyway!), again does anyone know of these in development anywhere?

Unfortunately nothing of high quality to come soon.

YSSY is one of the all-time losers in MFS. Such a great place and no one took the effort...

YSSY is well rendered in the freeware VOZ 1.8 ... better by quite a margin it is said than the CLS version.

Such a shame. There are some fantastic major international airports that aren't covered to a good level by scenery developers, eg ZBAA, CYYZ.

We can live in hope I suppose...

Such a shame. There are some fantastic major international airports that aren't covered to a good level by scenery developers, eg ZBAA, CYYZ.

We can live in hope I suppose...

This is the best CYYZ Freeware, better than BluePrint Simulations version of Toronto's CYYZ

http://www.bavirtual.co.uk/bavscenerydb/scenery_view.php?editid1=142

YSSY is well rendered in the freeware VOZ 1.8 ... better by quite a margin it is said than the CLS version.

Second the recommendation of the VOZ YSSY scenery. It's also available for download singly, without having to download and install all the other VOZ airports. I've never been anywhere near there in real life, but the scenery looks gorgeous.

There is also a decent Wmkk out there.... Look for Project KLIA. If I recall correctly, I think there's also a freeware KL city scenery... Perhaps not on avsim, though, since the loss of files.

Streaming at twitch.tv/brynmwr

I used to have the project KLIA, I had issues with it though.

I am clearly a very person when it comes to scenery, I like to have good ground textures etc such as those found in imaginesim WSSS, UK2000 etc. Most freeware (with the exception of a great TBPB and FIMP) just have the default ground textures which I'm not too keen on (even with replacement textures found on avsim etc).

I do like the textures of that CYYZ scenery recommended, thank you (again not keen on the ground textures but I'll let them slide Big%20Grin.gif )