Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeLKMT

Topic layout broke down?

Hello. It's just me or layout is messed up somehow nowadays?

Look at the part where the nickname is, it's placed weirdly to the top of the frame:

2113548113.png

And when somebody has a longer name with a gap, it causes this:

1458683123.png

I tried both Opera and IE, so I think this is not only my issue, or is it? :Thinking:

Note that the text of the bottom post - it all starts from the right. Of course not to mention the whole layout starting way over to the right of the screen. Avsim.jpg

Everything is messsed up also here !!

Text starts from the right !!!

Guy

Same here: everything is alligned at the right...

Amd the new posts are on top...???!!!

Yes, text is also starting on the right for me. I'm glad it's not just me though, I tried a lot to fix it before looking in here.

Yep. Somebody has broken the topic display template.

Looking at it, the problem looks to be that multi - flag display in the left cell. It's too wide for the cells width. It breaks other cells alignment attributes.

Yup. Alignment is off, no matter what browser I try.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I have seen our usernames and related data below it overlapping the message window.

After posting my reply was inserted below post #9 but above post #2.

\Robert Hamlich/

I did never understand what the person in charge of web development does, it seems like he/she test the unfinished work over the production server..very very unprofessional.

Yup. Alignment is off, no matter what browser I try.

Everything is aligned right:

rightaligned.jpg

George

We know guys... We have some of the bigger issues fixed. Someone changed a code line somewhere and it blew up the front page, the store and the topic system within the forum. We are still working on the offset to the right caused by larger names. That one has us stumped, but we're working on it. So yes, we aware of the offest to the right issue and have fixed the larger issue of the pages getting hosed.