Sign in to follow this  
Werner747

FSX ATR edition main panel does not activate

Gentlemen,

I installed the ATR with the latest service packs bought the FS2crew over the previous weekend so that has all the latest updates incorporated.

My problem is that when selecting the main panel and pushing the green button, I do not get the activated voice line and I cannot get the panel to activate, and thus cannot get any of the secondary panels to activate either.

I am running Windows 7 64-bit and I have FSX set to be run as administrator and also the FS2Crew startup centre to run as administrator.

I would appreciate any assistance!

Kind regards and many thanks in advance.

Hi Bryan,

I assumed that the download will include the SP's but when I checked the website, saw that they were excluded so I downloaded and installed them and all is well now! Great work as always - the ATR just got a whole lot better - thanks for your efforts in making FS add-ons as real as it gets!

Kind regards and many thanks!

Bryan, got the same, but...

according to manual of fligh1 did save flight load (because when did as your manual said, got the problems with autopilot)

but after safe load my FS2crew doesn't want to activate

please, give me a tutorial, how to make this bird fly

FSX Acc, Win7, all SP and updates for FS2CREW and ATR72

Hi everyone!

I have exactly the same problem... I read the manual of the ATR upside down and there is no way FS2crew is activating even though the brakes are on and the aircraft has been selected from the FSX main panel...Not sure what to do next. If anyone has any idea how to get that issue sorted please could you let me know?

Many Thanks

Martial

The ATR is now over 8 years old... but I'll try.

Look at the ATR panel.cfg file... open it with Notepad... do you see FS2Crew entries on it?

I'm guess not.

Ensure everything is run with Admin rights when you click "save" in the Configurators as per the manual.