Sign in to follow this  
c97019

Plane cockpit tease..

It's on their facebook, they just put it up. I guess they finally heard all of the non-VC complaints! :o

I just saw the picture finaly we are getting another bird . im trying to figure by the instruments what it may be i also notice there is a gps unit on the side ... MS PLEASE TAKE MY MONEYYYY now >>>>

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Hope that GPS is actually at minimum as functional as default FSX GPS. If it is as useless as the Icon GPS I will officially remove Flight.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Now that`s what I like to see!

Also I`ve just installed Alaska so I can`t wait to see what they come up with.

Well ....I'll be......I wonder how long we'll have to play the guessing game before they deliver?

If it is a Cub that also means they expect us to keep stuffing it with cargo and passengers for a long time to come.

Sure looks like the Carbon Cub to me. I hope so, this aircraft is a blast.

That looks totally like the Carbon Cub cockpit. Why couldn't they just release it with the Alaska DLC. :) I think they are messing with us. Anyway, will be fun to have the cockpit for that new plane. I hope you all are enjoying Alaska as much as I am. See you all in the air.

Yes, matches the panel on Cub Builders website.

Yup. From those pics I think it is. Wonder if it will be an upgrade or a brand new plane. I hope the latter, because then there won`t be an unused aircraft in the hanger.

Yes, it's the CC indeed.

A few thoughts in chronological order:

1. I also hope the GPS a better one then the one in the Icon! Then again, I don't really care that much: It's already great to get another plane with VC.

2. I do wonder what are they going to ask for such an addon...? It's the first time a VC is being added to an already released plane...

3. They are pretty quick with this teaser shot: too quick for a end of July release, of you aks me...

4. Still... I'd rather see a slightly bigger plane, more suitable for longer Alaskan flights...

5. Funny to see how happy we all are with a VC... as if it's something special... :wink:

I do wonder what are they going to ask for such an addon...? It's the first time a VC is being added to an already released plane...

I agree, if they do this for the Carbon Cub then perhaps the others will soon follow. Based on popularity of course. :Big Grin: