Sign in to follow this  
jfri

What conclusion to be made from this simcheck A300+maddog exp

After trying out the Simcheck A300 on my system I have this impression. The A300 has indeed somewhat better performence on my system than the LH Maddog 2010. What conclusion can be drawn from that regarding how the PMDG 737NGX will perform on my system? Will it be just slightly heavier like the difference between A300 and Maddog? Or a more significant hit on performence? One question that has come to my mind is about the HUD display in 737NGX. I understand it is very complex so if I don't use that will performce be better compared to if it is used? BTW when is it used in reallife?

My system

AMD Phenom II X4 3.4 GHz (OC 3.8 GHz)

4 Gb 800 MHz RAM

NVIDIA GTS250 1 G

Win 7 x64

Hello

The NGX will probably fall somewhere in the middle.

The Simcheck A300 has very good FPS performance and the LH Maddog performs poorly in FSX as it is an FS9 portover with all of the negatives that brings.

I have a phenom 3.2 with a GTX460 and the NGX runs like a dream.

Gotta say though, the lh Maddog is still the most complex sim you can buy. Part of the reason for its heavy frame hit is the port over from fs9 but most of it is the complexity o the sim itself, it keeps track of so many systems and parameters that it takes its toll on any cpu.

Hello

The NGX will probably fall somewhere in the middle.

The Simcheck A300 has very good FPS performance and the LH Maddog performs poorly in FSX as it is an FS9 portover with all of the negatives that brings.

What do you mean with in the middle? Like this?

A300 NGX MADDOG

Not as good as A300 but better than Maddog?

For me the Maddog and the NGX performs about equal

And on what system is that?